What are my options??

Discus and support What are my options?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have 4 Xboxes total in my house. Mine and 3 of my children have one. Problem is that using the home method only two of us can play together at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OldNmbrSeven, Nov 30, 2022.

1. OldNmbrSeven
    OldNmbrSeven Guest

What are my options??

Hello, I have 4 Xboxes total in my house. Mine and 3 of my children have one. Problem is that using the home method only two of us can play together at one time. Is there any way for all four of us to be able to play together? Without having to pay for multiple xbox live accounts and multiple games?

Thanks

:)

OldNmbrSeven, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

What are my options??

No, they haven't released that information yet.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

What are my options?

All your game saves will be saved in the cloud, don't worry. Once you log in on console with your account every game you start will sync. Also, I found this link.
    And this:

On the game thats giving the issue

Start

Manage game & add-ons

Saved data

Click on data and delete the local copy
  4. Smwutches Win User

What are my options??

Currently with 4 consoles, you'd need to purchase things at least twice. There is a family Game Pass Ultimate plan in testing right now. When that is released to everyone, you would be able to buy 1 subscription to cover all 4 of you and you could each use the consoles without multiple purchases.
  5. OldNmbrSeven Win User

What are my options??

That sounds awesome. Any idea or info on when it will be available?
  6. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

What are my Options with OTA?

well if they think i'm paying a DIME to stream my own content over from my pc they are CRAZY..like i said in previous posts, im technically not buying this to watch tv/play music anyways, just games, but if this is the case and they try to put my own PC
    behind restrictions and paywalls I will surely only buy USED microsoft exclusive games (games they made as a company) to protest them in some way lol and keep my 360 for streaming...or use ps4 since I doubt they will have such greedy restrictions.
Thema:

What are my options??

1. What are my options?? - Similar Threads - are options

2. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor: I got a new xbox series s and I was messing with the display settings until I found that it shows me 1440p as an option in display settings in xbox on my 1080@120hz monitor but only in 60hz and...
  5. PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options

in XBoX Accessibility
    PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options: You can import another profile from the same console as another player. But will this bring over their stats as well? Or does this only bring over their name? Also id there a way for a guest...
  6. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  7. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  8. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  9. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  10. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5