What are my options?

Discus and support What are my options? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've had this 'Error Code 0X80831002 which I've looked up online and it seems that the end result is that you have to send the Xbox back to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BwanaBing, Sep 15, 2019.

  1. BwanaBing
    BwanaBing Guest

    What are my options?


    So I've had this 'Error Code 0X80831002 which I've looked up online and it seems that the end result is that you have to send the Xbox back to be fixed. I bought ours second hand about 10 months ago so it's not going to be under warranty. I'm going to try
    and reset the console later (although there's no suggestion that this will work but it won't let my son play FIFA any other way). If the console is knackered and I have to look out for another second hand one, will my games data be saved in the cloud and
    be loaded once I log in on the new console or will everything have gone?

    Thanks in advance

    BB

    :)
     
    BwanaBing, Sep 15, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    What are my options??

    No, they haven't released that information yet.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

    What are my options?

    All your game saves will be saved in the cloud, don't worry. Once you log in on console with your account every game you start will sync. Also, I found this link.
    And this:

    On the game thats giving the issue

    Start

    Manage game & add-ons

    Saved data

    Click on data and delete the local copy
  4. Smwutches Win User

    What are my options??

    Currently with 4 consoles, you'd need to purchase things at least twice. There is a family Game Pass Ultimate plan in testing right now. When that is released to everyone, you would be able to buy 1 subscription to cover all 4 of you and you could each use the consoles without multiple purchases.
  5. OldNmbrSeven Win User

    What are my options??

    That sounds awesome. Any idea or info on when it will be available?
  6. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

    What are my Options with OTA?

    well if they think i'm paying a DIME to stream my own content over from my pc they are CRAZY..like i said in previous posts, im technically not buying this to watch tv/play music anyways, just games, but if this is the case and they try to put my own PC
    behind restrictions and paywalls I will surely only buy USED microsoft exclusive games (games they made as a company) to protest them in some way lol and keep my 360 for streaming...or use ps4 since I doubt they will have such greedy restrictions.
Thema:

What are my options?

Loading...
  1. What are my options? - Similar Threads - are options

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]