What am I still getting charged for and why did it charge me 14.99 at 1.38 AM

Discus and support What am I still getting charged for and why did it charge me 14.99 at 1.38 AM in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I canceled all my subscriptions and it still is charging me for it so what is going on and I want my refund. 13aaa558-a91a-41f7-a82e-5fbc25a36e82 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Perkkk 30, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Perkkk 30
    Perkkk 30 Guest

I canceled all my subscriptions and it still is charging me for it so what is going on and I want my refund.

:)

Perkkk 30, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to check what was the transaction for. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see a recent transaction from there. If there is none, please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.

You can also request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds using the account where the charge is.
  3. N1teW1sh Win User

Cannot get an xbox 360 game from "games with gold"

I am having the same issue on my Xbox One X. I am in the US and had no problem getting Gears 4 and Big Crown but for some reason Torchlight insists on charging me 14.99.
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Why am I getting a charge?

Hello MattRestless,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Why am I getting a charge?

Hello MattRestless,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to the Xbox Forums.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with unexpected charges on your card. There could be possibility that your card added under with the account owned one of you family members or other Microsoft account that you have access with. To be honest, this has happened to me before and was able to find out that my card added under with my sons account (I forgot to remove it actually). Just to set your proper expectation, billing concerns is best to be discussed with the live support since, we don't have a tool to check your account here in Community Forum. No worries, I will provide you steps and link on how.

Before contacting them, you may want to double check your accounts transaction history and subscriptions to ensure that your subscription has been cancelled successfully. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com/services

2. Sign in with the Microsoft account associated with your subscription

3. Look for the subscription, verify if the subscription is successfully cancelled.

You can also check this link from your end: Xbox Subscription cancelations and refunds

Or check for your accounts order history. If you're still unable to identify the source of the charge, I would recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly for further assistance. They will be able to investigate the charge and provide you with more information on how to sort this out.

1. Kindly open this link: Contact Us | Xbox Support

2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page that matches your country/region which you currently located.

3. If not. please select the country region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.

4. Make sure to use the check the available contact times of the support.

5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".

10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, may try InPrivate Windows for your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. aRagingCanadian Win User

1001 spikes not listed anywhere

I know I am probably going to get some hate for saying this. But I find it utterly ridiculous that they are charging $14.99 for essentially the same game from XBOX 360 [1000 Spikes] for $4.99 (and that's why I paid for a few years ago). So what an extra
    spike costs $10?
Thema:

1. What am I still getting charged for and why did it charge me 14.99 at 1.38 AM - Similar Threads - still getting charged

2. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  3. Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.: I have a Xbox 1 s but I was going to buy the Xbox series s but I don’t want to lose all of my in game purchases for example in madden 24 so I was wondering if there was a way to get the Xbox...
  4. How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair: This is what I got from 2nd repair. 2024-01-09 172116.png My controller cannot charge after 3 months use. Because it is still in warranty so I tried to get it repaired. Frist time send it to...
  5. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  6. I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online

in XboX Insiders
    I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online: Is it a bug or something else submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  7. I have changed hdmi leads and ports bit still getting black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed hdmi leads and ports bit still getting black screen: I have changed hmdi leads and ports but still getting black screen 712ae9af-d9b1-4c35-872a-534b0a3b3d05
  8. The only answer I can get is "it's still beta"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The only answer I can get is "it's still beta": I've been using cloud gaming service for several months and encountered so many troubles as well. Like suddenly audio got muted, game freeze for few mins and start to catch up the speed again (...
  9. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  10. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...