What all is saved to the internal storage of an Xbox?
Discus and support What all is saved to the internal storage of an Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To keep it brief, I was finally fortunate enough to update to a Series X and while doing a network transfer, noticed a large discrepancy in storage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Odyss3us SW4G, Apr 16, 2023.
Thema:
What all is saved to the internal storage of an Xbox?
Loading...
-
What all is saved to the internal storage of an Xbox? - Similar Threads - saved internal storage
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?
in XboX InsidersHow to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the... -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming
in XboX InsidersInternal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming: Storage doesn’t even show up when in the game only the could storage shows up and when I click that it puts me back in the game and changes nothing. So I can’t save the game. I power cycled,... -
Backup save to alternate internal storage
in XBoX Games and AppsBackup save to alternate internal storage: First off, I know about cloud storage, and it should eliminate the need for me to manually backup a save. However, I have a particular game (The Binding of Isaac with all the expansions) and twice... -
Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialAre game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?: The new capture news is really concerning and incredibly infuriating for me, as the last 7-8 years of my childhood gaming are all jeopardized. I want to know, before I spend 8 hours downloading...