What ahppened to all these apps and tv achievements from the hype of E3???

Discus and support What ahppened to all these apps and tv achievements from the hype of E3??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seems pretty pointless as you don't even get a single point towards your gamerscore or even a bonus gift for completing the task. All the hype from E3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Jan 1, 2014.

  1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

    What ahppened to all these apps and tv achievements from the hype of E3???


    Seems pretty pointless as you don't even get a single point towards your gamerscore or even a bonus gift for completing the task. All the hype from E3 was looking like more ways to get perks. Kudos to Killer Instinct and the first party launch titles for
    getting this right with extra game content for going the extra way. The rest of the apps and services are just lazy *** ports with stripped features....Dumb!

    :)
     
    Dwoop33, Jan 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Pure Ratchet
    Pure Ratchet Guest
    Xbox one "Over-Delivers On Value"

    I can understand what they are saying with all of the tv features and apps but I simply would not use these. It would not be valuable to me.
     
    Pure Ratchet, Jan 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Gieneq
    Gieneq Guest
    OneGuide and UK TV apps

    Is it possible to make UK TV apps (BBC Iplayer, 4OD and 5 Ondemand) appear in OneGuide > App channels. I have installed all of these apps and viewed some content in each of them. After that they were supposed to appear in 'App channels' section of OneGuide,
    but they are not there. I see there number of other apps like Amazon, NFL, etc

    Also is it possible to remove the apps from these section? Currently it displays all sorts of apps there which I don't use and it just clutters the view.

    Thanks,

    Greg
     
    Gieneq, Jan 1, 2014
    #3
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

    What ahppened to all these apps and tv achievements from the hype of E3???

    ? I get trophys from using all the apps thus far, Xbox Music, Netflix, Vudu.....

    What do you really want?
     
    BusGod, Jan 2, 2014
    #4
  5. BusGod Win User

    What ahppened to all these apps and tv achievements from the hype of E3???

    ? I get trophys from using all the apps thus far, Xbox Music, Netflix, Vudu.....

    What do you really want?
  6. Heckenschutze09 Win User

    my opinion

    imma have to check out Turtle Beaches booth at E3 to see what all the hype is about....
  7. FreakyDeeky69 Win User

    Phil Spencer

    Let's see what happens at E3 .. With all the hype just around the corner, I had to ask
  8. 1JayMax Win User

    The New Halo!!?

    It's what i'm most hyped about at E3
  9. Skepticality Win User

    Anyone excited for E3?

    E3 is always exciting! The hype around it all is so enjoyable
Thema:

What ahppened to all these apps and tv achievements from the hype of E3???

Loading...
  1. What ahppened to all these apps and tv achievements from the hype of E3??? - Similar Threads - ahppened apps achievements

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...