What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most?

Discus and support What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for the raw power that the new console will offer and with SSD, the game loading timings will be drastically reduced. Love the design and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mannishpatil, Dec 24, 2019.

  1. Mannishpatil
    Mannishpatil Guest

    What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most?


    I am looking for the raw power that the new console will offer and with SSD, the game loading timings will be drastically reduced. Love the design and have no concerns.

    :)
     
    Mannishpatil, Dec 24, 2019
    #1
  2. Balistic Chick Win User

    What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most?

    Only thing im concerned about is the price, not so much concerned as curious as to how much it will be.
  3. BigPigGaming112 Win User

    What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most?

    Honestly, I'm kinda on edge about buying it as I just got a powerful gaming PC and I don't see much of a difference besides potential games.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most?

    the only thing that concerns me about the Xbox Series X is the vertical disk tray.
  5. Kalmarn Win User

    What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most?

    Will you be able to crossplay with Xbox One?
  6. Singo_nl Win User

    What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most?

    Looking forward to the backwards compatibility. Perhaps there is going to be a visual upgrade of older games? Just like the Xbox one (X) is doing for 360 and original Xbox games.

    Little bit concerned about the price, all the info we have right now makes it looks like it's going to be a high end console. So I'm hoping there isn't going to be a high and price.
Thema:

What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most?

Loading...
  1. What about Xbox Series X (Xbox Two) Concerns you Most? - Similar Threads - Series Concerns

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Just got S series and i'm concerned about its noise

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got S series and i'm concerned about its noise: Hello, i got myself S series just last week and recently it started making weird buzzing noises.. Is this normal or should i be worried? 15edbb72-6f49-4152-a54d-935156714919