what about Blizzard Games such as World of War Craft....

Discus and support what about Blizzard Games such as World of War Craft.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what about Blizzard Games such as World of War Craft.....I have been having issues with it since the last update, every time I log off or try to log... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatriciaKellen, Mar 23, 2023.

1. what about Blizzard Games such as World of War Craft....

what about Blizzard Games such as World of War Craft.....I have been having issues with it since the last update, every time I log off or try to log off Microsoft goes crazy doing weird stuff, like launching a Microsoft Edge page?

:)

PatriciaKellen, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Olá PatriciaKellen, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to contact Activision support for help with Blizzard titles

Microsoft does not own Activision at this time, and is legally prohibited from having anything to do with their business until if and when that process is completed. Even then, they will likely maintain their own support.

https://support.activision.com
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point?

It would be up to Creative Assembly to make or port a Total War game to the Xbox platform, nothing to do with Microsoft. MS can't force anyone to make their games available to other platforms.

The same is true for Blizzard's World of Warcraft.

The Total War games are indeed awesome (I play them on my PC), unfortunately, they are only available on PC for now.
  5. Ron Limo Driver Win User

Haters Gonna Hate

World War 2 games suck as. The guns from the period are trash. And that is what this game is about, guns.
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Wait for Quest or go in anyway?

My philosophy on Skyrim: "I'm an adventure and this world is my oyster. If I can see it, I can probably explore. Nothing is off-limits unless I deem it so."

The game is all about discovery and the consequences of doing so. The awe and wonder of exploring this finly-crafted world is to see what it has to offer, be it good or bad...
Thema:

1. what about Blizzard Games such as World of War Craft.... - Similar Threads - Blizzard Games such

2. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  3. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...
  4. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...
  5. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  6. Can i transfer in game items that i bought on xbox to my blizzard games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i transfer in game items that i bought on xbox to my blizzard games: I have recently purchased a skin pack from the microsoft store and i opened blizzard to play Call of duty and it wasn’t there so i don’t know what happened to my skins....
  7. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game: I was recently playing Forza Horizon 3 and noticed that the in-game pricing listing for expansion passes are "free" even though the expansions themselves appear to be unavailable. I was hoping...
  8. Blizzard and game battle unlink problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blizzard and game battle unlink problems: How do i unlink a blizzard account through xbox 135167f6-00c7-435a-85f9-a93d63db49fd
  9. Need a code for the blizzard mountain expansion pack was told that the game came with it but ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need a code for the blizzard mountain expansion pack was told that the game came with it but ...: I need the code for the blizzard mountain expansion pack was told the game came with it and it didn't df38654c-9f3b-43e9-8843-10da314d1fd9
  10. Don't want blizzard but can't play game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't want blizzard but can't play game anymore: did the update on the 14 December and since the blizzard expansion pack release I can no longer play the game. It takes you to a purchase screen saying except or back, I don't want the pack yet so...