What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the...

Discus and support What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks for taking my pre-order our my basket and you're really horrible staff on the phones pretending to be there the worst experience I've ever had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE PAULBREAKER, Oct 25, 2020.

1. What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the...

Thanks for taking my pre-order our my basket and you're really horrible staff on the phones pretending to be there the worst experience I've ever had with a company on the phone

:)

THE PAULBREAKER, Oct 25, 2020
  2. THE PAULBREAKER Win User

What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the worst experience I have ever experienced

This is all true I love Xbox been there since og and most of us got treated badly no sorry . I know they will be lots next year but glitchy website fake purchase thanks
  3. Versatile Horse Win User

i preorder Quantum Break never got my code

That's horrible for us pre-order customers who don't have Xbox Ones! *sigh*
  4. HOUSE MDD Win User

Post here if removing DRM & check ins brought you back!

Yup I re pre-ordered. Good form on listening to our customers for once ms.
  5. Percyswanson Win User

Console in repair for 56 days!

Update. They will ship my console "within 10 business days", so it could take as long as 95 total days to receive my console. And they refuse to refund my repair order despite them not fulfilling the service I paid for in anywhere near the claimed time-frame
    with anywhere near acceptable customer service. I'll have to get my credit card company involved I guess. MS has lost a customer for life, horrible service and horrible customer service. What a joke.
  6. XBF George L Win User

horrible horrible customer service

Thema:

What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the...

1. What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the... - Similar Threads - mess pre order

2. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  3. Running Quake 1 on Xbox messed up my colours

in XboX Insiders
    Running Quake 1 on Xbox messed up my colours: I was playing Quake then I had saved my game and had got out of Quake. When I say I got out of Quake I don't mean I closed the application I just when to the Xbox Series X home screen. After that...
  4. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  5. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...: my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?...
  6. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  7. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e
  8. Minecraft Migration Messed Up??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration Messed Up??: So I've migrated my mojang to microsoft a while ago and now it's saying I haven't and I can't proceed beyond these pages. I can't play, I can't make account changes, just completely locked. Any...
  9. i accidently messed up my 2fa.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidently messed up my 2fa.: so awhile back I deleted the correct phone number on my 2fa instead of the phone number that needed to be deleted. the phone number that needed to be deleted has an extra digit so i can't even...
  10. Latest pre Alpha is a mess making console shut down

in XboX Insiders
    Latest pre Alpha is a mess making console shut down: Xbox Series X shutting down after 3mins, whats going on? Left insider programme after 9 years this is the worst one and effecting gameplay. submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments]