Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?

Discus and support Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If a game that I have purchased has a serious bug that has taken more than 14 days to either come up, or piss me off to point of making a complaint, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Adrian_78M, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Adrian_78M
    Adrian_78M Guest

If a game that I have purchased has a serious bug that has taken more than 14 days to either come up, or piss me off to point of making a complaint, i should still have the ability to request a refund and make my case for it. Instead the automated support
    responses don't give the option to make the request or give you the ability to lodge your complaint with an actual human, instead they just send you in a never ending loop or the same responses.

The game Assassins Creed Valhalla has a bug where you lose saved games and progress made when the game crashes. Last night this happened to me for a second time and I have once again lost several hours of playtime (around 10 to 15 hours this time). This
    is a game breaking bug and from what i can see on the internet is being widely experienced. There is no enjoyment in having to replay the same content over and over because the game I have spent good money on is fundamentally broken.

I no longer have desire to continue with this game, running the risk of all of my progress just being erased the next time the game crashes.

With an issue like this in game that is affecting so many people, this game should never have been put up for sale or should at the very least come with a warning that all progress could be lost at any time due to the save game functionality not working.

:)

Adrian_78M, Dec 8, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

after 14 days then no, same with most companies, but if the game is broken and cannot be played then get in touch with ubisoft for a refund, as you bought from the microsoft store the money still goes to ubi.
  3. Adrian_78M Win User

Thanks Farscape, i might look into that.

Although it's not really even a money thing. Its more just the frustration of it.

I was a game that I was really enjoying, but with such a major flaw it's hard to continue with it.

But i might follow your advise and contact Ubi and see what they have to say about it.

Cheers
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Refund

Refunds have certain requirements before you will be able to request a refund.

Need to be requested in the first 14 days after purchase and have not played more than 2 hours.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Refund policy

Hello, first thing is the person who you gifted the game to would have to request the refund. Games played more than a certain amount of hours or owned for 14 days cant be refunded.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Digital refund b s

I never played and it your regulations it's 14 days today is the 14 day and I've been trying for 4 days
    But you said you tried to play it but couldn't play for more than 5-10 minutes.

You need to re read the refund terms.A game must be played for less than 2 hours & the request made within 14 days.

If your nephew has played it for 2 days then that's more than 2 hours & not eligible for a refund.

No one here on the forums can issue a refund even if you were eligible.
Thema:

1. Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old? - Similar Threads - can't request refund

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. I can't request a callback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't request a callback: I'm trying to request a callback as a game I have paid for and own is not on my account anymore. The callback feature doesn't seem to be working. It currently should be open...
  4. Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for mw3?: I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my...
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  7. Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund: Hi, i purchased a Creaks game from Microsoft store. Then seemly I can't even install it.its appears nothing. And i decide to request a refund but sadly i can't see any link for request refund for...
  8. Refund request. I can't access my email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund request. I can't access my email: Hi, I accidentally bought call of duty in three Microsoft store. I have requested a refund, but it is telling me to check my email. The problem I have is the email account attached to my Microsoft...
  9. Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent: I am unable to request a refund or return for Cyberpunk 2077. It is EXTREMELY buggy. In the past, I was able to refund For Honor at launch as it was also a buggy mess. I cannot find any option...
  10. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...