Westinghouse: Xbox One X won't turn on Vizio E70-F3

Discus and support Westinghouse: Xbox One X won't turn on Vizio E70-F3 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox One X won't turn on Vizio E70-F3 Thanks Diego, will give that a go and let you know, ianc... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ianc3, Dec 10, 2018.

1. ianc3
    ianc3 Guest

Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox One X won't turn on Vizio E70-F3
    Thanks Diego, will give that a go and let you know,

ianc

:)

ianc3, Dec 10, 2018
  2. breaker119 Win User

I have asked a couple of friends and it seems that their TVs - varying brands - stopped responding to the On/Off a week or two ago. I wonder if this is something related to the most recent XBOX update...
  3. ianc3 Win User

Xbox One X won't turn on Vizio E70-F3

Hi, thanks for the post, although it looks like you didn't really understand my problem. The thread you link to is about getting 4K working on an older Vizio, which is not my issue. I have 2160p, and HDR working with no problems.

I just can't get the Xbox to turn on the TV when it is powered on.

Thanks for any other (relevant) suggestions!

ianc
  4. ianc3 Win User

You should try contacting them and asking them if their is a fix.
    Done that. They had nothing. Hence my post here...

Anybody else?

ianc
  5. Independent Develope Win User

Hello, ianc3.

Since I found the thread, it seems the vizio and the xbox one x don't seem to be compatible since all the forums I checked for you states. I found a more upto date thread you can check out below.

I found one here

Sorry I couldn't help, Your not the only person having issues, the solution is using the hdmi.

Good Luck, if you need further assistance please feel free to ask.

Thank You
  6. ianc3 Win User

I checked in the TV's update menu, but no updates available... :-(

Thanks for the post!

ianc
Thema:

1. Westinghouse: Xbox One X won't turn on Vizio E70-F3 - Similar Threads - Westinghouse won't turn

2. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  3. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...
  4. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  5. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  6. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  7. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  8. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  9. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  10. Xbox One S and Westinghouse Roku TV WR43UX4019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S and Westinghouse Roku TV WR43UX4019: So, I have tried both the guided setup as well as manually entering the brand and model of my Westinghouse Roku TV (model noted in the subject line), but no code seems to work with my TV to...