were´s my progress on forza 7

Discus and support were´s my progress on forza 7 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I opened my forza motorsport 7 and saw that I had lost my progress I waited a few months and opened again and saw that you lost my progress again what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gelsonMacedo, Nov 19, 2018.

  1. gelsonMacedo
    gelsonMacedo Guest

    were´s my progress on forza 7


    I opened my forza motorsport 7 and saw that I had lost my progress I waited a few months and opened again and saw that you lost my progress again what I do to recover the first progress lost?

    :)
     
    gelsonMacedo, Nov 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Re: Forza 7 Game Updates

    It is very important that gamers know that if they’re in the middle of a long endurance racing game like me, that updates on your Xbox must be shut off before you start an endurance game. What happened to me was that I’ve gone into 19 hours in total so far
    ( lap 270/1,000) playing Forza 7 racing game and I was progressing very well, and then the Forza 7 update came on, and I lost all my progress and I was not happy at all until I found out I didn’t shut off the updates in my settings of Xbox!! 19 hours of progress
    were all lost! I will move forward for a good progress as I shut off all my updates on Xbox until I’m done. Hope that helps! Have a good day!
     
    GregtheGamer421, Nov 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Forza 7 Progress Deleted

    Hey how do you deleted a game progress I was trying to start over from a scratch can you help me cuz I trying to get rid of it but still bring me back cuz of sync data.! Thanks
     
    ZombieSplatterX, Nov 19, 2018
    #3
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

    were´s my progress on forza 7

    There may be nothing you can do if it has been deleted. You can try contacting support directly to see if they can see what is going on. Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    {Parity}, Nov 19, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest
    Hi Gelson,

    Thanks for reaching out to us! To best assist you, can you provide us with a bit more information regarding what console you are using so we can best assist you please. In the meantime, check out our article about

    Xbox One cloud save FAQs
    . It also has some info about 360 saves if applicable.

    Hope to hear from you soon!
     
    XBF Amber M, Nov 6, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

    were´s my progress on forza 7

    Hi Gelson,

    Thanks for reaching out to us! To best assist you, can you provide us with a bit more information regarding what console you are using so we can best assist you please. In the meantime, check out our article about

    Xbox One cloud save FAQs
    . It also has some info about 360 saves if applicable.

    Hope to hear from you soon!
  7. {Parity} Win User

    were´s my progress on forza 7

    There may be nothing you can do if it has been deleted. You can try contacting support directly to see if they can see what is going on. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. D-nice1 Win User

    my forza 5 data is gone can i get help?

    I dont Kno whats going on with Forza Games i want to redownload The Forza 7 Demo i downloade years ago,

    i dosent apear anymore on my download list xbox series S Forza 6 and other apears but no Forza 7 Demo

    i want it BACK iz My RIGHT ! installed it on 2017 on my XBOX ONE !
  9. ZombieSplatterX Win User

    Forza 7 Progress Deleted

    Hey how do you deleted a game progress I was trying to start over from a scratch can you help me cuz I trying to get rid of it but still bring me back cuz of sync data.! Thanks
  10. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

    Multiplayer achievements

    the progress of the forza 7 achievements is correct for me, these online achievements are very specific, you have to have the right car and the right track (in some cases)
Thema:

were´s my progress on forza 7

Loading...
  1. were´s my progress on forza 7 - Similar Threads - were´s progress forza

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  5. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  6. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  9. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  10. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]