We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

Discus and support We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a DLC for a game in December. After a few days I found that the game was bugged and you couldn't complete the scenarios provided with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew B.92, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Matthew B.92
    Matthew B.92 Guest

I purchased a DLC for a game in December. After a few days I found that the game was bugged and you couldn't complete the scenarios provided with the game that are what you buy the game for. The developer had acknowledged these bugs on their forum and was unable to fix them. I requested a refund via the store and it was denied because the game had been played. I had only used the game sparingly and the only way I could find that it was broken was to use it.

I have been trying to contact support for over a month now and I'm honestly incredibly frustrated at the service provided. Every time I request a call from support I receive this message. Even when I tried to request a call through the virtual agent. Is there any way I can get help with this issue?

:)

Matthew B.92, Mar 11, 2023
  2. game sholplays Win User

My account was hacked and the recovery form doesn't help

It says "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." Is it because of my country or something.
  3. Karnan S1 Win User

Xbox call back service not working

Thanks but I"m getting the same response

'We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.'
  4. Supreme Lebz Win User

when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

I am unable to contact agent i gave my uk phone number to uk region all i got was we’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.
  5. C 6 Win User

Xbox repair wasn't accepted.

Thanks. Yeah I keep trying that, all I get is - "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later."

Been trying periodically since yesterday and same result.
  6. Alexandru_000 Win User

Hi! I'm receiving the same error for 2 weeks already. Trying to reach out customer service from the Netherlands regarding my Xbox that got serviced Tried calling the phone line support the voicebot sends me online. Tried everything online only to be sent to a page to insert my phone number only to receive : "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." It's unacceptable that there is no other way to contact Microsoft.
Thema:

1. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. - Similar Threads - We’re unable process

2. If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66
  3. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  4. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...
  5. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: My Microsoft account got hacked by a guy name Undead and now my email and password got changed, and I would like to contact Microsoft support by using the call me back function but it didn't work,...
  6. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Been trying to contact support for over a week now and all I get is the above message when I try to request a call back. How am I meant to get in contact with you...
  7. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I've been trying to contact Microsoft Support for days now, but they always shut me down with the notice above. My main Microsoft Account was compromised and the email was changed. I'll appreciate...
  8. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I am trying to talk to someone about me not being able to sign in at all to my account but i am just getting this when requesting a call back for the past hour 63bcffd8-553c-44a4-8f85-060724d0df08
  9. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: How can I get customer support from microsoft / xbox to call me back when everytime I submit my country code (south africa) and number the message i get is: We’re unable to process your request...
  10. No XBOX support? We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No XBOX support? We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I'm trying to get support for my bricked Xbox X, there is no phone number to call and the Virtual agent for callbacks is not working, i get the message of : We’re unable to process your request...