“We’re unable to connect to the store” Minecraft on iPad

Discus and support “We’re unable to connect to the store” Minecraft on iPad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t connect to the store on iPad it just says “We’re unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?” There is no problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sandcraft Declan, Dec 31, 2018.

1. “We’re unable to connect to the store” Minecraft on iPad

I can’t connect to the store on iPad it just says “We’re unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?” There is no problem with connecting to the store when I’m logged out. Ive cleaered my Safari cache and checked my Xbox profile
    settings in my account. Any ideas please?

:)

Sandcraft Declan, Dec 31, 2018
  2. plasmawielder Win User

Same problem even restarted my phone but nothing seems to work and it was working the day before im on an old ios so that may be somewhat of a problem
  3. Sandcraft Declan Win User

I have also done a lot of research via Google and nothing useful has been suggested when the question has been asked before...
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

I get that occasionaly on Android.

I just leave the store and wait a few seconds and go back in. Then the store loads up.

Not sure if it will work on iOS
  5. Kathy A. Win User

I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble logging into Minecraft on your iOS. This issue may be caused by a problem with the Minecraft app itself. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Make sure that you have the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock installed on your iPad. You can check for updates in the App Store.

Try clearing the cache and data for the Minecraft app.

• To do this, go to Settings > General > iPad Storage > Minecraft > Delete App. Then reinstall the app from the App Store.

Check your internet connection.

• Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your iPad is connected to the internet.

Try logging in to your account through Minecraft page - https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile

Let me know the error message you are getting.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue

Hello August O, my name is Jose, an independent advisor, and it's a pleasure to assist you.

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing. Here are some steps you could try to address the login issue in Minecraft Bedrock on your iPad:

Log Out and Log Back In:

Log out of any Microsoft account associated with Minecraft on your iPad.

Restart the Minecraft app.

Try logging in again with your email and password.

Check Internet Connection:

Ensure your iPad is connected to the Internet reliably.
    Consider trying a different Wi-Fi connection if possible.

Update the App:

Make sure you have the latest version of the Minecraft Bedrock app installed on your iPad.
    Visit the App Store and check for updates to the app.

Change Password:

If the issues persist, try changing the password for your Microsoft account from a different device, like a computer.
    Then, use the new password to attempt logging into Minecraft on your iPad.

Reset Network Settings:

Go to Settings on your iPad.
    Select "General" and then "Reset."
    Choose "Reset Network Settings." This will reset network settings, but be aware it will also delete Wi-Fi passwords.

Reinstall Minecraft:

Uninstall the Minecraft app from your iPad.
    Reinstall the app from the App Store.

Contact Minecraft Support:

If the issues persist, you may want to reach out to Minecraft support for additional assistance.
    Remember, these are general steps, and the exact solution may depend on the specific nature of the problem. If none of these steps resolves the issue, I would recommend reaching out directly to Minecraft support for personalized assistance. I hope you can resolve this issue soon and enjoy the game!

Minecraft Technical Support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
Thema:

1. “We’re unable to connect to the store” Minecraft on iPad - Similar Threads - “We’re unable connect

2. If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66
  3. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  4. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...
  5. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: My Microsoft account got hacked by a guy name Undead and now my email and password got changed, and I would like to contact Microsoft support by using the call me back function but it didn't work,...
  6. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Been trying to contact support for over a week now and all I get is the above message when I try to request a call back. How am I meant to get in contact with you...
  7. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I've been trying to contact Microsoft Support for days now, but they always shut me down with the notice above. My main Microsoft Account was compromised and the email was changed. I'll appreciate...
  8. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I am trying to talk to someone about me not being able to sign in at all to my account but i am just getting this when requesting a call back for the past hour 63bcffd8-553c-44a4-8f85-060724d0df08
  9. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: How can I get customer support from microsoft / xbox to call me back when everytime I submit my country code (south africa) and number the message i get is: We’re unable to process your request...
  10. No XBOX support? We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No XBOX support? We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I'm trying to get support for my bricked Xbox X, there is no phone number to call and the Virtual agent for callbacks is not working, i get the message of : We’re unable to process your request...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft unable to connect to the store

2. unable to buy realm