we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?

Discus and support we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling, along with logging in and out of my account. What do I do? My internet connection is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boli Been, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Boli Been
    Boli Been New Member

we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?

I've tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling, along with logging in and out of my account. What do I do? My internet connection is fine as well. I'm trying to buy a 2 player realm for my world that I've had for a year and a half. I've also tried the marketplace as well and it doesn't work either. When I go looking for the website to buy it on the website, it only talks about realm plus. If there's a link for 2 player realms in bedrock, I'd love to have that link. we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection? :) I don't know if this matters but I'm an Android, not IOS player.

Boli Been, Feb 27, 2021
  2. XBF George L Win User

We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection."

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having an error message when trying to access the Xbox Marketplace from your console. Since it is saying check your internet connection I would recommend we do a series
    of power cycles. This means safely powering down the console itself and any network equipment involved. Unplug them from the power and let them reset for about 5 minutes before plugging in the router/modem first. Once that boots fully back up turn on the console
    and reconnect and try it again. Let us know how it goes with a reply.
  3. Aggressive Buda Win User

I tried a full power cycle for the xbox and the router to no avail.
  4. Aggressive Buda Win User

the only game issue is trying to buy minecoins all other games and apps are working properly.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Brennan555 Win User

Im having the same problem.
Thema:

1. we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection? - Similar Threads - we're unable connect

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  5. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now": All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now" It was showing my games i owned and had downloaded. However, all games i owned and did not...
  8. Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?: Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." For the last several days, I am unable to access my games, gamepass, or any of my apps. The internet connection is not the issue,...
  9. We're having trouble getting your stuff....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're having trouble getting your stuff....: Hello Just bought Diablo IV and the MS Store is not allowing me to download and install (per the subject line message). Please help - super bummed 131e1b06-0545-435f-a018-b928d675a7e4
  10. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761