"We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"

Discus and support "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to get a refund of Minecraft java edition that i bought the 4th of december, and i keep getting this error in the "supportquestform" page :... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheMusquedOne, Dec 11, 2020.

1. "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"

I'm trying to get a refund of Minecraft java edition that i bought the 4th of december, and i keep getting this error in the "supportquestform" page : We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later. I'm concerned
    my 14 days to get a refund will pass and i won't get my refund, even if i started asking for it form the night i bought it. What do I do if i keep having this error ? Can you do something ?

:)

TheMusquedOne, Dec 11, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

Hey there jamie.p ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally see how this could come out of nowhere and really hinder your gaming experience. I suggest getting in contact
    customer support
    as they might be able to see if anything is getting in the way when it comes to your profile.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for reading!
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @TheMusquedOne, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am truly sorry to know that you weren't able to request a refund, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! I would like you
    to follow the instructions below just in case to see if you will still receive the error message..

To request a refund on the game, please access http://xbox.com/refunds and sign in with the account and then select "Request a refund for a digital purchase" after that,
    manually check the orders for purchase and Choose the reason the most suitable for your request.

The refund department takes up to 72 hours to respond and the money takes three to 5 business days to go back to the account.

In case you are still receiving the error code, I would like you please to get in touch with our online support and describe your situation to them in order for them to see what they can do about the situation. I will leave you the link below to our online
    support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by letting me know if the reply was helpful!
  4. Hisket Win User

Elite V2 Controller Repair.

Hi Zero, after following the link and completing the fields. I'm still met with this message "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later". :(
  5. aengus_474 Win User

Xbox Rewards Quests not registering

AS mentioned above, they are not accepting my submission, this is what I'm getting when I go to submit (for the last 4 days) "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"
  6. Dr. Roboculous Win User

Gamepass Rewards quest - GoW not completing

Now the support form won't go through. It just keeps saying

"We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later "

and it won't let me submit it. At least since this morning.
Thema:

1. "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later" - Similar Threads - We're sorry something

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  5. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now": All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now" It was showing my games i owned and had downloaded. However, all games i owned and did not...
  8. Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?: Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." For the last several days, I am unable to access my games, gamepass, or any of my apps. The internet connection is not the issue,...
  9. We're having trouble getting your stuff....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're having trouble getting your stuff....: Hello Just bought Diablo IV and the MS Store is not allowing me to download and install (per the subject line message). Please help - super bummed 131e1b06-0545-435f-a018-b928d675a7e4
  10. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761