were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does

Discus and support were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by graymincray, Oct 18, 2020.

1. graymincray
    graymincray Guest

were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does

Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

JB3GmFH+jE6ygFMo.0.0.32.23
    2020/10/18 - 06:35:59 UTC

:)

graymincray, Oct 18, 2020
  2. graymincray Win User

buying on a pc as a gift to someone on an xbox

I did this with the unlimited game pass and went to buy a game and this happened

tried a different card too no joy
  3. Porschesgt10 Win User

Hi and welcome

Sorry that your having problems.

With the covid problems staff are low but the only way I can think of is to click on live chat and type speak with an agent.

Should get you to a human.

Also are you trying to buy on xbox or pc?

Zed
  4. JulieHjort Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

Yes I am, smoothly it's just like... All the gift items and what not that I had from buying the game is lost now and no idea how to contact support to get it back.
  5. spideymp Win User

Can't purchase free game of the month for xbox 360 on xbox.com

Xbox and Microsoft should do what Steam does and allow people to buy games as a gift and that person is then able to directly gift that item/game to family/friends xbox accounts. Used it hassle free with Steam and would get rid of this clunky system!
  6. Fyer Win User

Halo 3 ODST for FREE!!!!!

It does not matter if it has anything to do with MC at all. The Halo MC Collection was all about Master Chief. They never said this is part of a collection, it's just a "were sorry our games were jacked up for a while. Here have a free game. Thanks and please
    continue to support us." gift
Thema:

1. were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does - Similar Threads - were support bots

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  4. Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80072EFD". Sick and Tired of sign outs and non...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80072EFD". Sick and Tired of sign outs and non...: look to start this I'm just gonna say that I am an Aussie and the no profanity rule is gonna be really hard. I am sick and tired of xbox not signing me in no xbox live status and other...…....
  5. My points from a mission were supposed to deposit but dissapeared microsoft support sent me ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My points from a mission were supposed to deposit but dissapeared microsoft support sent me ...: 1388376299 is the ticket from microsoft rewards. their support said the deposit never reached their after showing them a screen shot of the rewards from xbox rewards page they referred me here to...
  6. Gears of War Promotion Codes Support - Follow Up (Codes Provided Were Invalid)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War Promotion Codes Support - Follow Up (Codes Provided Were Invalid): I received copies of the codes for the Gears of War Collection (from the GoW 4 promotion) from Mister Maka. Unfortunately all four codes had already been activated and not by me. It took awhile...
  7. All of my messages were deleted. "Raine" from chat support suggested I post here to ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All of my messages were deleted. "Raine" from chat support suggested I post here to ...: Please give me back my Gears of War 4 Multi-player beta key that was deleted from my messages without my knowledge or consent. This is time sensitive, I'd prefer to play tonight and the beta...
  8. Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002".: WTF don't give me the code THEN!!!! f5c939a0-7600-45ad-8da5-ae2c152522bd
  9. Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They ...: Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They said we all Xbox customers will be always TREASURED in there hearts! :) I am so very happy to hear...
  10. Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002": 0x80070002 Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002" well that's help full..... 6a3374dd-310c-4cbb-835d-2bf9dbaff10d