We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

Discus and support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting this message whilst trying to purchase a game "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 保存它 مو شيندييرو, Dec 7, 2022.

1. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

I keep getting this message whilst trying to purchase a game "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." Anyone know how I can resolve this ??

:)

保存它 مو شيندييرو, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Kalisto Stephen Win User

AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

It says We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out
  3. RetiringHen8912 Win User

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

it's said"We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."
  4. TanTadpole34864 Win User

Cannot add money to sons account

in chrome it returns blank page

in firefox it returns the following:

Contact us at Microsoft support
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

wGUAP7DS/02CnscE.8.17.9.22
    2019/09/25 - 00:59:54 UTC
  5. LindaRiggs1 Win User

can't buy as a gift

On a browser. "
    Contact us at Microsoft support

Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

+1pqSYLHU02SydIh.0.0.10.16
    2018/12/19 - 00:36:50 UTC"

Please, help me
  6. Heather Levy Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hello

Thank you for your response. This is the message I keep getting.

"We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."
Thema:

1. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. - Similar Threads - We’re having trouble

2. If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66
  3. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  4. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...
  5. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61
  6. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: My Microsoft account got hacked by a guy name Undead and now my email and password got changed, and I would like to contact Microsoft support by using the call me back function but it didn't work,...
  7. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Been trying to contact support for over a week now and all I get is the above message when I try to request a call back. How am I meant to get in contact with you...
  8. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I've been trying to contact Microsoft Support for days now, but they always shut me down with the notice above. My main Microsoft Account was compromised and the email was changed. I'll appreciate...
  9. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I am trying to talk to someone about me not being able to sign in at all to my account but i am just getting this when requesting a call back for the past hour 63bcffd8-553c-44a4-8f85-060724d0df08
  10. “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”: I just bought a game On my Xbox and it was $29.99 and I’ve reset my Xbox, I’ve unplugged it, I’ve powered it off then on, I’ve put it on a hotspot incase it was the internet. Its been an entire...