Were Digital Stalker 2 Preorders Cancelled?

Discus and support Were Digital Stalker 2 Preorders Cancelled? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few months back, I preordered Stalker 2. I recently discovered it had been pushed back to December (from April), and when I see it in the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRUD, Jan 26, 2022.

1. GRUD
    GRUD Guest

A few months back, I preordered Stalker 2. I recently discovered it had been pushed back to December (from April), and when I see it in the Microsoft Store on my Xbox, it is no longer showing up as "Preordered", like it had been. Did Microsoft cancel digital preorders? I Usually go for Physical copies, but since they don't have the Ultimate Edition available as Physical, I went for the Digital version. But now I no longer seem to have it Preordered. Was I charged when I placed the order? I can't even remember "When" I placed it! =D If I was charged, when can I expect a refund? =\

:)

2. GRUD Win User

Thanks for the information! I hadn't heard about that Law, I wonder how new it is? I had preordered Halo Infinite, and that game took a LONG time to FINALLY drop! o_O But that was through Best Buy also, for a Physical product.

Anyway, Thanks to Jessie (below), I was able to check my PayPal account and see that No, I was NOT charged (in June 2021!), so I'm not out anything. Time to Re-Preorder I guess. =D
  3. GRUD Win User

Awesome, Thank You! I now have that page saved as a "Favorite" on my PC! =D

Yes, it shows my Preorder, and says it was cancelled. More Importantly, it showed me the Date of my Preorder, which let me compare it to my PayPal account. Checking there, I see I was NOT charged for it. Again, AWESOME! =D

Thank You again for the information and quick reply!
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can check the status of your preorder here https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

That's where you'll know if you were charged and request a refund. Chances are you weren't charged as you get charged only 10 days before the game's release date.
  5. Smwutches Win User

No reward after I pre-Order RECORE

Did you preorder digitally or as a physical disc from Microsoftstore.com? There were no offers to receive credits for preordering that game digitally.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Code

Hey there ShadowDragon!

The preorder bonuses that you are looking for were included with the digital preorders only. As you cancelled your preorder, your account would no longer qualify for the bonuses and you won't be receiving them. If you were supposed to receive items with
    your physical copy, you'll need to reach out the retailer the physical copy came from and inquire with them as we are unable to assist with that.

Let us know if you have any further questions! :)
Thema:

1. Were Digital Stalker 2 Preorders Cancelled? - Similar Threads - Were Digital Stalker

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  4. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  7. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  8. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  9. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  10. I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...: I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in my Gmail or amazon to redeem can I please get a refund? 43c41794-6bb5-4d2b-83fb-8e2fcda1685a