Were can i find Mortal Kombat 11 game save downloaded on microsoft store (pc) ?

Discus and support Were can i find Mortal Kombat 11 game save downloaded on microsoft store (pc) ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Were can i find Mortal Kombat 11 game save downloaded on microsoft store (pc) ? 3b41ed50-48f7-4519-bd6c-3f2b47ae3982 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sal17FW, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Sal17FW
    Sal17FW Guest

:)

Sal17FW, Apr 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Save files are encrypted and cannot be modded or used with other store's versions of the game

Your save is stored in the cloud as well as your hard drive in a secure sector
  3. rualecreatures6 Win User

MK11 Beta Code - no email recieved yet

Search Mortal Kombat 11 Beta in the Microsoft store and download it. It should be free if you pre-ordered it.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Pre order bonus

Hello GoodLuvinTruckin,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The
    Mortal Kombat 11
    pre-order content will be available to download the day that the game is released. The link we provided contains information about the pre-order. At the moment, the only item in the Microsoft Store for Mortal Kombat 11 is the game itself.
    If you pre-ordered the content digitally, it will become available for download the day the game gets released. If you purchased a physical copy of the game, the pre-order content will be delivered in the form of a prepaid code. We hope this helps!
  5. Wattson Main Win User

Game Disc Not Downloading

Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, is your game Mortal Kombat 11, digitally purchased from the Microsoft Store or a free game from the Xbox game pass library?

Also, does the error occurs specifically for Mortal Kombat 11 upon launching, or does the error occurs to other Windows PC Xbox games as well?
Thema:

1. Were can i find Mortal Kombat 11 game save downloaded on microsoft store (pc) ? - Similar Threads - Were find Mortal

2. How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...: How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the) Lego game. 99b8caea-e607-4b36-8a8c-8b37df47f430
  3. I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...: i bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and cant find were to download them to my game HELP!!!! * Moved from Community Center 5a0ca0d0-93c2-42e9-9b9a-ccf39d0a782a
  4. were can i find a list of games that i can play on my xbox 360 4gb

in XBoX on Consoles
    were can i find a list of games that i can play on my xbox 360 4gb: i purchased a couple games that i like and both stated i need a xbox harddrive i only have 4gb and no way to plug in the harddrive how do i know which gamnes i can play on my system...
  5. I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.: Hi, I'm trying to redeem my Robux but the Robux reward isn't there on the Microsoft rewards anymore. I'm trying to find some similar questions like this but none helped at all. so, I'm asking here...
  6. ‘It says we were unable to find a microphone for these people’ when I have a headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘It says we were unable to find a microphone for these people’ when I have a headset...: For my birthday, i was given a new headset, this was fine until i encountered a minor problem: when i turned on my xbox, it always said ‘we were unable to find a microphone for these people’. I...
  7. "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S: Hello, Getting the issue with muted mic on Xbox one S. Only a couple of months old was working fine until about 3 weeks ago. Tried all the troubleshooting steps so assuming this is some kind of...
  8. "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S: Hi, I've had this problem for several days now. It's not the controller or the headset as they work on our other xbox one. Is it an issue with the console that can be fixed? Thanks...
  9. “We were unable to find microphone” error

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We were unable to find microphone” error: Hi All, I will try to make this brief. I had an Xbox One original and received the above error tried multiple troubleshooting methods and so was unable to fix it. I ended up buying a new headset...
  10. We were unable to find a microphone for these people

in XBoX on Consoles
    We were unable to find a microphone for these people: my Xbox keeps saying that I haven’t got a mic when it’s plugged in help please 56d4fae9-6bee-49af-a915-e196c76084e7