were all over this enforcement team issue.

Discus and support were all over this enforcement team issue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; member for 8 years, invested time and money into your company and have still failed to help us instead we get told “check enforcement site” your site... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MochaReaconz, Jan 16, 2022.

1. MochaReaconz
    MochaReaconz Guest

member for 8 years, invested time and money into your company and have still failed to help us instead we get told “check enforcement site” your site does not work, i cant sign in and there is no file a case, if these enforcement team members are being paid money and thousands of people are in my shoes right now, why are they taking their precious time to fix it. all the ambassadors and higher people are capable working with xbox and doing something, have this cleared up so the rest of us can enjoy our product.

:)

MochaReaconz, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft is working on a fix. Ambassadors do not work for Microsoft and are just regular gamers.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Need a little help here

By the time the enforcement team responds to the thread, the suspension will be over. Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day that they were enforced. So it just depends on when the enforcement team issued the suspension. No one here
    will be able to tell you when that was.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement team. Code scammed through Ebay Sale.

Sorry, but they were incorrect. The enforcement team only polices issues that happen over the Live service. There is no way to contact them about anything that happens outside of Live.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox shouldn't be a 'safe space' go back to 360 era moderation!

the rules are exactly the same as they always have been.

That might be true but it's blatantly obvious that the Enforcement team has become much more overzealous in their handing out of suspensions and/or bans over things that back on 360 were all but ignored except for the most important offenses. The whole point
    of this is not to argue over the rule system but rather the enforcement of it.
    If you had been around the read the enforcement forums when they were around, you would definitely see it differently. The enforcement team are not ignoring anything and still enforce cheating just as much as they enforce something like profanity.
  6. Smwutches Win User

About an account

You would have had to submit an appeal back when you were first banned. The enforcement team will not review a ban once it's been over 12 months since it was issued.
Thema:

1. were all over this enforcement team issue. - Similar Threads - were enforcement team

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  4. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  7. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  8. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  9. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  10. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...