Went to turn xbox on and everything is black and white

Discus and support Went to turn xbox on and everything is black and white in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got up this morning turned my xbox on and my xbox does not display any colors just black and white. I have tried to call xbox support but they won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by awesome12u, Mar 31, 2021.

1. awesome12u
    awesome12u Guest

I got up this morning turned my xbox on and my xbox does not display any colors just black and white. I have tried to call xbox support but they won't call my phone back.

Looked up as much as I can online and it seems to be a fairly new issues on this problem. I have messed with all the video settings recommended and none seem to work. I restart the xbox did a hard reboot and nothing seems to fix the issue, please help

:)

awesome12u, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Mattbps Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

I was having the same trouble. The new screen is white for me. Normally it is black. I went offline in the network setting on Xbox, then went back online. Tried to start a game, and it asked for me to sign in, and the screen has turned back to the normal
    black screen and I signed in fine. But this has happened to me with the white screen for the last few days. I am in the UK. Hope this helps and you can get signed in.
  3. PoDex The Vex Win User

Black and White Screen?

Mine went black and white but i can still play
  4. Death1106 Win User

black screen of death??

I got mine last april everything went great then last night i got gta 5 playing it 7 mins then it just stoped so i turned off my xbox an turned it back on got the green screen then it went black with no sounds or anything ive tryed everthing to fix it an
    its still black i need help
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Connection

When your Xbox is turned off is the round power button on the front black, white or chrome?
  6. US Revenge Win User

Fable: TLC

4 extra buttons? the only difference between the original xbox and 360 controller is the white and black buttons are now the left and right bumpers. everything should work fine ( though the game is very buggy on 360) just use bumpers instead of white and
    black
Thema:

1. Went to turn xbox on and everything is black and white - Similar Threads - Went turn everything

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  4. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  5. i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...: i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit and i come back and my resolution is terrible and i don’t know how to fix it 9833baaa-7542-4981-8fc0-5d01f22d3cfe
  6. Xbox One X wouldn't turn off so I unplugged it and when I went to plug it back in it sparked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X wouldn't turn off so I unplugged it and when I went to plug it back in it sparked?: My Xbox One X started to get glitchy so I went to shut it off and it wouldn't power down when I went to restart it so I got scared and unplugged the power cord, then when I went to plug it back in...
  7. My internet went out yesterday, after it turned back on I cant play any apps or games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My internet went out yesterday, after it turned back on I cant play any apps or games.: I've tried restarting and hard reseting my Xbox series X. I've tried uninstalling apps and reinstalling but nothing seems to work. My subscription has been paid as well. It is connected to the...
  8. I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left...: I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left it upside down and hair dryed it so what do i do? c91a2cea-7538-4e1a-ab2e-b3b22ae35fbf
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Something went wrong as soon as I turn on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Something went wrong as soon as I turn on: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Something went wrong as soon as I turn on Hey, i'm having the same problem, have you had any luck with yours? 2ce4a3f9-552f-4c23-a060-87ed2bf4a5a5
  10. I turn on my Xbox and it says something went wrong and when i hit cancel it keeps poping up ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turn on my Xbox and it says something went wrong and when i hit cancel it keeps poping up ...: it gives me a code and i go to the website and tells me what to do but the only problem is i cant actually access my dashboard or anything and all i want to do it play xbox...