Went to redeem my Gears of War promo codes but it says they were used already.

Discus and support Went to redeem my Gears of War promo codes but it says they were used already. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Gears 4 a few years ago and got the promo codes for the free DL of Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement. When I went to redeem the codes recently it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mistercutright, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Went to redeem my Gears of War promo codes but it says they were used already.

I purchased Gears 4 a few years ago and got the promo codes for the free DL of Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement. When I went to redeem the codes recently it says that the codes were already used but i never used them. Is there a way to get a new set of codes?

:)

Mistercutright, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Mister Beep Win User

gears of war ultimate edition codes

Hey there,

Was this after you already redeemed your Gears of War 2 code? Were you able to play before after redeeming the code? Lastly, what specifically occurs when you try playing Gears of War 2 now? Is there an error code or error message you can pass us?

Thanks!
  3. noahpina Win User

So when I scanned the QR code, it worked then it says that this promo code can not be redeem with this account

When i tried to redeem it, it worked for about a minute then it says this promo code can't be used on this account. And to be honest, I didnt redeem it and i tried again and it says this promo code has already been redeemed. I Really Need Help With This!!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War 360 Collection

You don't qualify for the codes

thatthat Gears of war ultimate edition promo ended in the end of 2015 not 2016

The Gears of war 4 promos ended in 2016

Wrong promo and wrong end date
  5. rG Raskal Win User

Accidentally deleted gears of war code

Yes the gears of war ultimate edition code promo
  6. Diver Gr Win User

Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

I have redeem the code, it start to donwload beta pass a small download about 9-10 seconds and then nothing else. No gears of war multi, nothing in history nothing at all.

When trying to redeem the code again to see if it works it says that the code have already redeemed but no multi beta in my console.
Thema:

Went to redeem my Gears of War promo codes but it says they were used already.

1. Went to redeem my Gears of War promo codes but it says they were used already. - Similar Threads - Went redeem Gears

2. Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.: Hello! i was trying to activate this Minty Legends Fortnite Pack that i bought a while ago (not expired) and i tried to redeem it on pc and it pulled it up, like it noticed that it was that Minty...
  3. My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...: I just got up and would appreciate help on the matter cause there ain’t no way some random person just guessed the code. 7089c418-e667-4aa7-9e3e-16a7e4c08ad3
  4. I redeemed 12,000 points for Madden 24 XBOX SERIES X but they went to the Xbox One version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 12,000 points for Madden 24 XBOX SERIES X but they went to the Xbox One version...: I redeemed 12,000 points for Madden 24 XBOX SERIES X but they went to the Xbox One version of Madden..Can I get them switched over to the Series X/S version? 93ddae95-cabb-40f5-b77b-c355e75f3a4c
  5. Purchased a mw2 currency card for my brother but when he went to redeem it he never got the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a mw2 currency card for my brother but when he went to redeem it he never got the...: Purchased a currency card for 2400 mw2 points for my brother when he went to redeem it he never got any coins it's been a week Purchased from Walmart 653836c3-68cc-4207-a8ef-a9eb46e71c87
  6. Just bought a $25.00 Roblox card, went to add to account and says already redeemed. How do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a $25.00 Roblox card, went to add to account and says already redeemed. How do...: Just bought a $25.00 Roblox card from Walmart, went to add to account and says already redeemed. How do I fix this problem so my daughter gets her monies worth? 5e87d3e4-52b4-4515-8e11-fad86544124c
  7. I just purchased a Xbox Gift Card $100 and when I went to redeem the card it was already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased a Xbox Gift Card $100 and when I went to redeem the card it was already...: Hello, I just purchased a Microsoft Xbox Gift Card $100 and received a reply that the code was already redeemed. How can I find out who redeemed this Gift Card?? I did not redeem the $100 Gift...
  8. When I bought a code and went to redeem it, this one appeared, they have returned it ....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I bought a code and went to redeem it, this one appeared, they have returned it ....: When I bought a code in Eneba and went to redeem it, this one appeared, they have returned it to . Contact the person who gave it to you, what does this mean? 33f03432-eb3b-4bc4-85c8-acf504cf816a
  9. I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it: [img] I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it 357fa742-19aa-4aaf-bed5-7af0bbc073a2
  10. Trying to redeem reward points. Says oops looks like something went wrong. Your annual...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to redeem reward points. Says oops looks like something went wrong. Your annual...: Need help. Can't redeem reward points. My "annual limit of redemption is exceeded" 9370914a-e94a-4b81-a8f2-421c07308bd2