Well, the Insider app has now broke

Discus and support Well, the Insider app has now broke in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If things couldn’t get any worse with the recent wave of bugs for Alpha, now the actual Insider app has completely broke, and won’t even bother to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ultima757, Feb 17, 2021.

1. /u/ultima757
    /u/ultima757 Guest

If things couldn’t get any worse with the recent wave of bugs for Alpha, now the actual Insider app has completely broke, and won’t even bother to reinstall. Wasn’t able to start it multiple times, and then it vanished off the console so here I am trying to reinstall the app once again... this is with the latest update btw. I will try restarting console but just letting everyone know.. (edit it reinstalled. seems to be working now but most chances are you will have to reinstall the app, i have too many new notifs now lol)

submitted by /u/ultima757
    [link] [comments]

/u/ultima757, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Corbin Boucher Win User

Error Code (0x8007012b

well now it broke again

if you wonder what its doing i open up the app then it pops up with a error screen

then i close it and the app closes
  3. CMUchippewa Win User

Xbox One Melted.

I believe on the inside of the console, there is a security tape. When it warped, it probably broke that tape as well. That's probably why they said you tampered with it.
  4. Pokeflex Win User

Day one edition controller coming apart at seams...

I actual have a problem with my left stick. Something inside of it definitely broke off and now jiggles around inside. Was unaware if there was a way to send this in to be fixed. Who did you contact?
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Party Chat Sound Chirping HELP PLEASE

The robotic sound is akin to an issue that pops up every now and then on Insider builds. If you have a pre owned console, it may well be registered for Xbox Insider Preview. You can remove it using the Xbox Insider Hub app.
  6. TrampClown Win User

No sound from 360

I forgot to mention I have also tried to connect my 360 into the back of the One and play it through the TV app and that still didnt work.

The only thing I can think of is in between 2 days of it being unplugged sat on the floor in my room some hardware inside broke and now its finished.
Thema:

1. Well, the Insider app has now broke - Similar Threads - Insider app has

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.17.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.17.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  7. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  8. when do new activities show up in the insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    when do new activities show up in the insider app?: Its sunday ands theirs nothing new in their submitted by /u/VeterinarianNo5081 [link] [comments]
  9. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  10. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...