Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email?

Discus and support Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay but here's the thing she used my email as an alternative email for her account as like a back up right but when I use my account I see her email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FAST SPARTEN, Nov 8, 2022.

1. FAST SPARTEN
    FAST SPARTEN Guest

Okay but here's the thing she used my email as an alternative email for her account as like a back up right but when I use my account I see her email show up but it's blurred out for security reasons which I understand but I don't know how to view it or see how I can help her get her account back and all my friends used my email as an alternative email as well so I'm lost I tried chat and that didn't do anything at all

:)

FAST SPARTEN, Nov 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fast

Is not possible to view the full email address from your account. It's for security reasons.

If she don't remember her account email, I can advise her to fill the account recovery form, in that way she is going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

She can try all the emails she remember or if she had a phone number attached to the account, she can use that too.
    Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, she could try alternative methods to recover her account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including regular Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  3. ShOtZ x TuRnUp Win User

SEARCH GIRL

I have a friend on my friends list who likes black ops, shes a girl her Gamertag is TMG xPeAChEsZx
  4. Kid Alco Win User

How do you transfer a gamertag to a different Microosoft account?

I also have this issue but mine gamer tag is linked to my girl friends email and now my Xbox one calls me by her name. I need my gamer tag under my own email but it seems the only way is by using a 360 and it wasn't simple on there either but I don't have
    one now.

Why can't we do it on Xbox.com???
  5. BlurryCoder71 Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

Hi all.i have a 6 yr old girl from UK 'Southampton' who is excellent at minecraft and wants friends to play with online who are around her own age. Her gamer tag is

Parents please add her. Any concerns I can be emailed at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Thanks David and amber
  6. Koniginherrin Win User

How Long Have You Played For?

I shall do that my Friend. I'll use Pinky, Every thing that girl has is pink... except for Her tattoos. LOL
Thema:

1. Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email? - Similar Threads - friend that's girl

2. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  3. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  4. Not getting Xbox friend notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Not getting Xbox friend notifications: Anyone else not getting notifications for when their friends come online? Been doing this for about a week now. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  5. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  6. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  7. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  8. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  9. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  10. WHY was I banned for taking my Girl friend to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY was I banned for taking my Girl friend to work?: Dear Xbox Enforcement. My other gamertag was Banned EBG Lordly V for no Reason other then my session timed out cause I brought my girl friend to work. I spend a lot of money with you guys and...