Well, I've got a PC problem...

Discus and support Well, I've got a PC problem... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to log on; it succesfully gets to the title. I go into muiltiplayer, try to join hypixel; and this happened when I tried playing Solo too,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GunshyDiamond18, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Well, I've got a PC problem...

I try to log on; it succesfully gets to the title. I go into muiltiplayer, try to join hypixel; and this happened when I tried playing Solo too,

Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 307]

[21:12:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Nowwhosboss

[21:13:09] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:

[21:13:09] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4

[21:13:12] [Client thread/WARN]: Removed selected resource pack Xray Ultimate 1.10 v2.1.zip because it's no longer compatible

[21:13:12] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default

[21:13:15] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[21:13:16] [Thread-5/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[21:13:16] [Thread-5/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see LWJGL - Lightweight Java Game Library)

[21:13:16] [Thread-5/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.

[21:13:16] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[21:13:34] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x512 textures-atlas

[21:14:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Realms library version == 1.10.11

[21:14:25] [MCO Compatability Checker #1/INFO]: Realms is available for this user

[21:14:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to mc.hypixel.net, 25565

[21:14:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]

[21:14:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]

[21:14:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MVP+] Gutti_kun joined the lobby!

[21:14:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 1 unclaimed leveling reward!

[21:14:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §eClick here to view it!

[21:15:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ChosenKitty: Should I buy VIP

#

# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:

#

# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffdb507d683, pid=8288, tid=2116

#

# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)

# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)

# Problematic frame:

# C [ig7icd64.dll+0x6d683]

#

# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows

#

# An error report file with more information is saved as:

# C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid8288.log

#

# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:

# Crash Report

# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.

# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

#

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

:)

GunshyDiamond18, Jan 21, 2017
  2. I've got a problem

Hey there LOX1452,

Sorry to hear about the app crashing, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app yet to see if that helps?

Mister Mascot, Jan 21, 2017
  3. LOX1452
    LOX1452 Guest
    I've got a problem

I cant open the xbox app on my desktop, it shows the green loading screen with the xbox logo for about 1 sec and than the app closes. Pls help me !!

LOX1452, Jan 21, 2017
  4. Miles_397 Win User

I've got a problem

I would do this but it won't let me access anything all i get is a black screen, and it says "signing you in" for about five to ten minutes then it loads into a black screen. I cannot do anything in the mean time.
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

I've got a problem

Hello, thanks for bringing this issue to us!

We are sorry that this issue has come, we suggest clearing out the game cache since it might be a corrupt file causing this error.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

I've got a problem

Hello XxGHOSTxX1,

Please create a new thread detailing the issue being experienced so that we can tailor our responses to you specifically.

We await your new thread!

Best wishes!
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I've got a problem

8. MAHRCELINE Win User

I've got a problem

tries to restart it from manufacturing.

turn on and hold the sync button and select restore, maybe work
Thema:

Well, I've got a PC problem...

1. Well, I've got a PC problem... - Similar Threads - I've got problem

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  6. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  7. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  8. How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...: I've tried to log into my account that got hacked and I can't do anything what so ever I would like to get in contact with an actual agent who will be able to help me but it wont let me contact...
  9. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...: My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...