Welcome to the South Park: The Fractured But Whole game discussion

Discus and support Welcome to the South Park: The Fractured But Whole game discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to the South Park: The Fractured But Whole game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bowski477, Oct 16, 2017.

1. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Welcome to the South Park: The Fractured But Whole game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the

Forum FAQ
    for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

bowski477, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.

Mister Beep, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Xbox One FAQ

The time has come for a new hero to step into South Park. Created, voiced and written from the main creators themselves, Matt Stone & Trey Parker, South Park: The Fractured But Whole brings you an authentic and excellent South Park game experience.

We’re extremely excited to play this game on Xbox One, and we hope you are as well! To get us ready to save South Park, Colorado, we have put together this little FAQ. Let's have ourselves a time!

Q: When does South Park: The Fractured But Whole release?

A: The game releases on October 17th, 2017!

Q: What enhancements does South Park: The Fractured But Whole bring to Xbox One?

A: South Park: The Fractured But Whole will support High Dynamic Range on Xbox One S & Xbox One X.

Q: What versions of the game are there to choose from, and what are the pre-order bonuses?

A: Here's your choices for the game, along with links to the Microsoft Store to purchase:

South Park: Fractured But Whole:

- Pre-ordering Includes 'Towelie: Your Gaming Bud'

- Pre-ordering includes a digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth

South Park: Fractured But Whole Gold Edition:

- Purchase includes 'Relics of Zaron - Stick of Truth'

- Purchase includes 'The Fractured But Whole - Season Pass'

- Pre-ordering Includes 'Towelie: Your Gaming Bud'

- Pre-ordering includes a digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth

Q: I pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured But Whole, how do I download South Park: Stick of Truth?

A: Pre-order customers can download The Stick of Truth on our South Park: The Stick of Truth page on the Microsoft Store.

If you have any Support related questions regarding South Park: The Fractured But Whole, head on over to the Xbox
    One Support Forums
    to receive community help or select a contact method here at our Contact Us page.

Mister Beep, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

SOUTH PARK : the stick of truth (XBOX ONE)

Hey Darkfigthter -

Sincere apologies for the misinformation I provided above. According to the Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole,
    you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via Ubisoft's store page as well.

If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Stick of Truth from Fractured But Whole Bundle Not Available for Download

Hey NeuroticNinja18 -

According to the
    Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole
    , you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via
    Ubisoft's store page
    as well.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
  7. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

What is a game that made you laugh?

Duke Nukem was funny... but my personal favs would be South Park: The Stick Of Truth and South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Pre ordered South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™ Gold Edition didn't get South Park™: The Stick of

As stated in the store description of South Park: The Fractured But Whole, South Park: The Stick of Truth will be made available to pre-order customers on the release of Fractured But Whole.

If you run into any further issues at the game's release, please feel free to post a new thread here. Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. Welcome to the South Park: The Fractured But Whole game discussion - Similar Threads - Welcome South Park

2. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  3. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  4. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  5. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
  6. xbox one welcome green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one welcome green screen: Hello after changing hdd to ssd on my old xbox one i not have the beautiful welcome screen welcome xbox one can you add to the next update the screen please thank you XBOX BEST...
  7. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  8. Xbox welcome back pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox welcome back pop up: This stupid welcome back pop up now crashes every game from xbox library on my pc, very annoying, cant be turned off. Cant play anything, will cancel my sub with xbox, cause there is no solution...
  9. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  10. Welcome everyone to my channnel.

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome everyone to my channnel.: Hi!!! submitted by /u/ZealousidealTiger887 [link] [comments]