Welcome to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game discussion forum

Discus and support Welcome to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game discussion forum in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrtch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Welcome to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

Scrtch, Oct 16, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ... Not on Xbox One?

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]"Pre-sequel" is contradictory. It's literally like saying the next in a series that comes before.[/quote]In this specific instance, that's correct. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel fits between Borderlands and Borderlands 2 in the
    series cronology. As Borderlands 2 is the sequel to Borderlands, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel accurately describes the game's chronological position in the series.

IceStorm III, Oct 16, 2014
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, Oct 16, 2014
  4. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

[BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

Borderlands 1, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (game), Borderlands 2, Tales From The Borderlands, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (cutscene)
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ... Not on Xbox One?

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]"Pre-sequel" is contradictory. It's literally like saying the next in a series that comes before.[/quote]In this specific instance, that's correct. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel fits between Borderlands and Borderlands 2 in the
    series cronology. As Borderlands 2 is the sequel to Borderlands, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel accurately describes the game's chronological position in the series.
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

Borderlands 2 Prequel???

7. CRUZZifer Win User

Borderlands 2 Prequel?

8. dup115dae07-317b-454 Win User
Thema:

1. Welcome to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game discussion forum - Similar Threads - Welcome Borderlands Pre

2. xbox one welcome green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one welcome green screen: Hello after changing hdd to ssd on my old xbox one i not have the beautiful welcome screen welcome xbox one can you add to the next update the screen please thank you XBOX BEST...
  3. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  4. Xbox welcome back pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox welcome back pop up: This stupid welcome back pop up now crashes every game from xbox library on my pc, very annoying, cant be turned off. Cant play anything, will cancel my sub with xbox, cause there is no solution...
  5. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  6. Welcome everyone to my channnel.

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome everyone to my channnel.: Hi!!! submitted by /u/ZealousidealTiger887 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox App Welcome Back!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Welcome Back!: Every time I start a game up via the Xbox App I get a pop up box saying welcome back to which I have to click next on. It then gives me another pop up box asking me if I want to provide "Optional"...
  8. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1
  9. Welcome to Xbox / Choose how you look page Broken.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Welcome to Xbox / Choose how you look page Broken.: I'm trying to create a New Xbox account. But apon getting to the choose how you look page i've ran into some issues. I will Select my name and one of the PfP that are provided Then I'll hit Lets...
  10. ​ UNIVERSAL SSD CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK Money +27632146115 BLOEMFONTEIN ,WELCOM,DURBAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​ UNIVERSAL SSD CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK Money +27632146115 BLOEMFONTEIN ,WELCOM,DURBAN: UNIVERSAL SSD CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK Money +27632146115 BLOEMFONTEIN ,WELCOM,DURBAN,CAPE TOWN We are boichemicallaboratory Technicians based in Dubai , South Africa and Turkey incorporated...