Weird West Game Pass for PC Error Message

Discus and support Weird West Game Pass for PC Error Message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - after opening up the game and starting New Game I get the following error: "The UE4-Nova Game has crashed and will close." I've never had an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blackreach, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Blackreach
    Blackreach Guest

Hi - after opening up the game and starting New Game I get the following error: "The UE4-Nova Game has crashed and will close." I've never had an error like this before. Any ideas? Thanks!

:)

Blackreach, Apr 6, 2022
  2. woo360 Win User

Hi

this probleme is present on version steam UE4 code 2 error and the game go off.

i see in repport in task windows ' nvidia open GL Driver ' and ntdll.dll

Is not xbox compagnon the probleme.
  3. jamesthorpe4 Win User

i updated as suggested above having experienced the same issue. the problem remains. The game crashes with the above-mentioned error. please advise.

thanks in advance

j
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Blackreach, don't know if you have Windows 10 or 11 installed on your computer, but check if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  5. AuriEl14 Win User

Why are my games looking so bad even though I have 4K settings enabled?

"That one" being Weird West? The difference between my weird west and gameplays of the game on Youtube are enormous, so it can't be just that
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Why are my games looking so bad even though I have 4K settings enabled?

"That one" being Weird West? The difference between my weird west and gameplays of the game on Youtube are enormous, so it can't be just that
    that may be due to them playing on a one x or series console or even on pc, all of which are much more powerful than the one s and can mostly do 4k or even higher.
Thema:

1. Weird West Game Pass for PC Error Message - Similar Threads - Weird West Game

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. Weird west cursor problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird west cursor problems: I've been trying to play weird west on series s. Initially I streamed it but could not figure out how to move around as the cursor on screen did not cause movement. I then downloaded the game and...
  10. Game Pass - Weird West: 'Gaming Services' launches instead of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - Weird West: 'Gaming Services' launches instead of the game: For the last few days when I try to launch Weird West instead of the game launching Windows is opening Gaming Services in the Microsoft Store. Yesterday I tried various fixes (repairing Gaming...