Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

Discus and support Weird thing just happened with my dashboard... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/damagedprawdukt, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead...

I got the new dashboard a bit ago...

Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes on the Insider hub, it doesn't mention anything about rolling back to the previous dashboard...

Soooo... Im confused... What happened? Lol

submitted by /u/damagedprawdukt
    [link] [comments]

/u/damagedprawdukt, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Tooniies Win User

Weird Things happening!

In my experience Ground War has had some of the worst connections of any game mode. Any games I played in that mode have always been laggy and glitchy.
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Really Weird Thing Happened

Microsoft has change the way to create a gamertag. Now it gives you a random one to speed up the process and you can change the gamertag for free within 30 days.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Really Weird Thing Happened

If you were assigned a GT when setting up your account, you should be offered one free name change. You can do that here on Xbox.com in your account settings. It will be available for (I believe) 30 days.
  5. Francia J. Win User

A weird thing is happening with Achievements

Make sure that your notification is all set up correctly.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.

3. Select Xbox notifications.

4. Select the Allow notifications checkbox to turn notifications off, or select the choices on the screen based on how you’d like to receive notifications.
  6. Francia J. Win User

A weird thing is happening with Achievements

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

1. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard... - Similar Threads - Weird thing happened

2. My screen keeps on doing this weird flicker thing on my series x does anyone know how to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen keeps on doing this weird flicker thing on my series x does anyone know how to...: https://youtu.be/2hcS4X_ITYk i have already factory reset the console with keeping my apps, but the flickering returned. aa7ea374-0be7-4008-a28a-3e7c76d62270
  3. A weird thing is happening with Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A weird thing is happening with Achievements: I am unlocking achievements, gamer score is increasing and notifications that I unlocked the achievement show up on my phone. But on my Xbox I'm not getting any indication I unlocked anything. The...
  4. All three Series Controllers I own have a weird dead zone thing going on

in XBoX on Consoles
    All three Series Controllers I own have a weird dead zone thing going on: All three of my controllers have a slight stop at Y:100, X:100, Y:-100, X:-100. This isn't a question on how to fix it, as I don't think it can, but a suggestion that Microsoft fix the issue. This...
  5. my xbox is doing some thing really weird

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox is doing some thing really weird: it started when i downloaded a game went to play it and said something wasn't working and that i had to reinstall it but it doesn't let me uninstall it it. now i cant download/update anything...
  6. My Xbox One disc drive does this weird thing

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One disc drive does this weird thing: So my Xbox does this weird thing where when I watch YouTube or play a game that doesn’t need a disc, I’ll try to put in a game disc and it won’t read it unless I eject it and put it back in, but...
  7. Weird thing in Test mode I found

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing in Test mode I found: In Rocket League I was having trouble with my A button and left stick working together to front flip. So I went to test all the buttons out in the Accessories App and I found this strange thing....
  8. Weird thing on the ban forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird thing on the ban forums: Uhm Hi. So there is this weird thing that pops up on all the threads on the ban forums, I know I am not a moderator, is everyone getting this, and when I click edit, it lets me edit the post just...
  9. Weird thing on the ban forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird thing on the ban forums: Uhm Hi. So there is this weird thing that pops up on all the threads on the ban forums, I know I am not a moderator, is everyone getting this, and when I click edit, it lets me edit the post just...
  10. Weird thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird thing: when my screen goes dark why can I see my games and apps faded in the background and how do I fix this c2071ce9-d6ef-4b91-9e8e-146ee20c39c3