Weird static / buzzing sound during game

Discus and support Weird static / buzzing sound during game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. I'm having an Xbox One issue that I'm hoping you'll be able to help me with. Basically, every so often my Xbox starts to produce this weird... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BristolRuss, Jan 2, 2014.

1. BristolRuss
    BristolRuss Guest

Hi guys. I'm having an Xbox One issue that I'm hoping you'll be able to help me with. Basically, every so often my Xbox starts to produce this weird buzzing/static/echoing sound. It's coming from the Tv and sounds like a static sort of feedback noise.

Even if I press the guide button to return to the dashboard the noise continues. Every action, such as pressing one of the bumpers, produces this noise.

Turning the console off and on again makes the problem go away, but sooner or later it returns. It's probably also worth noting that its happened in every game that I've played so far, so its not an issue with a particular game.

I've recorded the noise and put it on YouTube so hopefully that will make it easier to identify what the issue is.

So what do you think? Do I have a faulty console, or is this something far less sinister like Kinect feedback?

:)

BristolRuss, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Xbox one s noise when console is switched off

I have the same buzzing problem. How did you resolve yours? thanks.

PatentPainter57, Jan 2, 2014
  3. AtomicTeacup
    AtomicTeacup Guest
    Recently Serviced Xbox One making a new sound

So today I just got my Xbox One back from being serviced for making a grinding sound when a disc was inserted and not being able to read a disc. Well now it reads disks and doesnt male a grinding sound instead it makes a low buzzing/static like sound when
    is disc is inserted. When the disk is played this sound continues until the game is on when the sound escalates to a full And fast buzzing/static sound. This is pretty annoying then as I just got it back and this sound doesnt make a game in playable it's just
    incredibly loud and distracting. What should I do?

AtomicTeacup, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Weird static / buzzing sound during game

I had this as well try changing your colors per pixel in video settings down

JAMES GOOD-C93E0B6F-CC61-49E8-9576-BE2C56EACE24, Jan 4, 2014
  5. I get a weird static noise in some games but nothing as bad as you've got :-/

Flipsy-079761D4-E7B5-4CBA-AE8F-04B95FFE3712, Jan 5, 2014
  6. thexmanone
    thexmanone Guest
    Maybe try a new HDMI cable, and if you have your Xbox plugged into a power strip, try it without the power strip.

thexmanone, Oct 31, 2018
  7. JAMES GOOD-C93E0B6F- Win User

I had this as well try changing your colors per pixel in video settings down
  8. thexmanone Win User

Maybe try a new HDMI cable, and if you have your Xbox plugged into a power strip, try it without the power strip.
  9. Flipsy-079761D4-E7B5 Win User

I get a weird static noise in some games but nothing as bad as you've got :-/
  10. PatentPainter57 Win User

Xbox one s noise when console is switched off

Sounds like static electricity
    I have the same buzzing problem. How did you resolve yours? thanks.
  11. connor mcgiff Win User

Weird Buzzing Audio Sound

we had the same problem and found it was in the xbox one sound settings, set up was saying 7.1 so we reduced to basic stereo in the set up and the buzzing stopped :)
Thema:

1. Weird static / buzzing sound during game - Similar Threads - Weird static buzzing

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. My controller and xbox are acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and xbox are acting weird: 2 days ago my xbox controller stopped working despite having new batteries. It would blink, and when i turned off the xbox the xbox would turn back on automatically. I unplugged the xboc and that...
  10. Weird Xbox Series X Issue/ Video Glitch (Static Screen)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox Series X Issue/ Video Glitch (Static Screen)?: https://youtu.be/dQbGKJDYqmE [img] Does this happen to anyone else randomly? It used to happen on my Xbox One OG Day One Edition, but now I'm seeing it happen on my brand new Xbox Series X?...