Weird Start Up Quick Tips Glitch

Discus and support Weird Start Up Quick Tips Glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, i dont know if it started with the most recent update (june 2nd?) or not, but i have been experiencing an annoying glitch where an icon shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KillamPH, Jun 30, 2022.

1. KillamPH
    KillamPH Guest

Recently, i dont know if it started with the most recent update (june 2nd?) or not, but i have been experiencing an annoying glitch where an icon shows up on my main menu where the most recently used game/app/settings etc usually resides. It says quick tips but after a second or two it corrects itself. Also, when my system boots up it shows the bottom of the setup menu (or is it anothjer view of this quick tips thing i forget.) at times too. i did a reset of my system keeping my apps and games and also turning off my system and unplugging it (I didnt usie the holding the power button on the console part...). It seemed to fix itself for a time then starts doing it again. Is this a glitch from an update, something worse, Im perplexed... Weird Start Up Quick Tips Glitch :(

Any other suggestions???

:)

KillamPH, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Aled hughes1 Win User

Same here! Seems fine after restarting the console. Turn the console on the next day and it does it again. Im on OS version 10.0.22000.4975 if that's any help.
  3. Majesty9917 Win User

I have a similar issue. The difference is that for me, it never fixes itself. The quick tips stays in the recents slot permanently. Show all apps just has a spinning circle. Only pinned apps and games show at all. Nothing (apps or games) will load. It hangs on the startup screen fot the game or app and then eventually gives an error that it was taking too long to start. Using the restart console option has fixed it eaxh time so far but what a pain to have to do this every time. I have to start the console, then restart the console every time in order for the Series X to be useful. I started a question on here the other day. Just found this question now. Neither question has been given a working solution. Its interesting that this guy got a different console and its still doing the same thing. Hoping that means I dont have a hardware issue.
  4. KillamPH Win User

*Update* Used an extended warranty to get a replacement new console. The issue is also happening on the new one...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If the issue persists, try giving a shot use another HDMI cable or test in another HDMI port / screen

If even after that it's the same thing, can be a glitch/bug with the new update

And the best option will be report it to Microsoft with as much detailed as possible
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Killamph

Sorry to hear that, I can suggest you perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch and will delete possible glitches/bugs

For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Weird Start Up Quick Tips Glitch - Similar Threads - Weird Start Quick

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore: I was playing black ops 2 then my xbox stated making a noise that sounded like a printer printing out a piece of paper then my game crashed I got annoyed at the noise so I turned it off and back...
  10. Xbox 1 X does start up noise but it does not do anything, it makes weird noises then closes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 X does start up noise but it does not do anything, it makes weird noises then closes...: Xbox 1 X does start up noise but it does not do anything, it makes weird noises then closes itself. My cousin had the same problem. cb2101ec-8861-4ea5-b3f6-4ae352f87917