Weird sound from xbox series x fan

Discus and support Weird sound from xbox series x fan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new Xbox series X make a weird noise at startup, then it operates quietly ( weird sound at starting only) is it normal?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Khaled- AJ, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Khaled- AJ
    Khaled- AJ Guest

My new Xbox series X make a weird noise at startup, then it operates quietly ( weird sound at starting only) is it normal?

:)

Khaled- AJ, Jan 10, 2023
  2. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  3. BetaKool4502 Win User

Xbox One weird fan sound.

morswinn,

sounds like there may be a barring going bad on the fan. Of course that could be distortion. To be safe I would have it sent it for warranty work or repair based on the sound. You can do that by going to

support.xbox.com/.../getting-your-product-serviced

Hope this helps!
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Error 0x80bd003c

It would be the only explanation for the problem to happen only on Xbox series x, which is weird.
  5. Matthew_609 Win User

I can’t install the physical copy of spyro reignited trilogy on Xbox series x

Just to let you know fish didn’t work as well I’m just going to download it from the app

it’s weird though that he downloads on the Xbox One but not on series X
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox hardware

What sort of sound are you getting? Just a super loud fan sound, or does it sound like the fan is hitting something? I get a super loud fan on my Xbox One X, but never anything more than that.
Thema:

1. Weird sound from xbox series x fan - Similar Threads - Weird sound series

2. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  3. My console sounds weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console sounds weird: Hi, nice night, My Xbox series S console creates crackling noises when it is turned on or off, and it sounds like it is thundering. I would appreciate some assistance with this....
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...

in XBoX on Windows
    well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...: well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use my xbox without using discs?+ can this weird sound damage the other devices part...
  6. Weird sound glitch on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird sound glitch on Xbox one s: hello, I own an Xbox one s, and recently many of my games have no audio, and some games and apps as well as the home screen have this really faint high pitched noise rather than the standard...
  7. Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x: my media apps and my AAA games have no sound, but my Gamepass games have sound. my tv channels has sound. I have an Xbox one x and as far as I know I didn't change any settings....
  8. My Xbox One X Has A Weird Buzzing Sound From The Back And Turns Off If I Try To Turn It On

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Has A Weird Buzzing Sound From The Back And Turns Off If I Try To Turn It On: it only Stops buzzing if the power cable isnt pluged in any tips (another thing controllers wont bluetooth to anything 827df3e5-c959-43a3-ae2e-81e98296d064
  9. Xbox controller making weird sound when vibrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller making weird sound when vibrating: Hi, So on the 1st of January I bought a brand new Xbox controller for using it in my pc (windows 11) and today when playing forza horizon 5 I started hearing some weird noises from both triggers...
  10. My PC randomly freezes while im playing and a weird buzzing sound comes on the speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC randomly freezes while im playing and a weird buzzing sound comes on the speakers: Ok so when i try to play any game for example overwatch2 after 1or2 matches the buzzing sound comes on for like 2 seconds then after that the screen freezes but sometimes i can still move my mouse...