Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build)

Discus and support Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is a new bug, known or even a xbox bug.. On the newest Alpha skip ahead build, using a Xbox series X. Got a new Samsung Q990b soundbar... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dazza83, Jun 26, 2022.

1. /u/dazza83
    /u/dazza83 Guest

Not sure if this is a new bug, known or even a xbox bug.. On the newest Alpha skip ahead build, using a Xbox series X. Got a new Samsung Q990b soundbar and wanted to test the Atmos delay on the new models as we all know previously its been bad.

Sadly I noticed the delay was still there though Def not as bad, but while messing around I noticed when I went back to home screen then back into game for 30secs to 1 min the delay was all but gone. After 1 min the delay would return to normal. Again going back home and into game and the delay was gone.

So tested it on Stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 audio formats and even though it was slightly better the delay was actually still there and again going to home then back into the game got rid of all delay for 30secs to 1 min.

Tested it on my tv speakers and never noticed any delay. So obviously issue is tied into the Samsung soundbar and unsure if the issue is Samsung's side or microsoft's side. but its weird how going home will fix the issue for a short time.

I reported it with the xbox report tool but thought i'd post it here to see if others had this issue.

submitted by /u/dazza83
    [link] [comments]

/u/dazza83, Jun 26, 2022
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
  4. bowski477 Win User

"mode not supported" after restarting xbox

You might try posting in reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders that is where the insider staff are now located. Alpha Skip Ahead tends to have the most bugs given that it is the earliest builds.
  5. FriDayXVI Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
    No its a brand new one
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Alpha program.

I assume you are referring the the Xbox Insider Preview program. Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are both invite only, by the development team. These two rings get frequent updates and sometimes the most unstable builds. So if you are not happy dealing with
    bugs and reporting them, then no it isn't worth it.
Thema:

1. Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build) - Similar Threads - Weird sound delay

2. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  3. My console sounds weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console sounds weird: Hi, nice night, My Xbox series S console creates crackling noises when it is turned on or off, and it sounds like it is thundering. I would appreciate some assistance with this....
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...

in XBoX on Windows
    well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...: well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use my xbox without using discs?+ can this weird sound damage the other devices part...
  6. Weird sound glitch on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird sound glitch on Xbox one s: hello, I own an Xbox one s, and recently many of my games have no audio, and some games and apps as well as the home screen have this really faint high pitched noise rather than the standard...
  7. Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x: my media apps and my AAA games have no sound, but my Gamepass games have sound. my tv channels has sound. I have an Xbox one x and as far as I know I didn't change any settings....
  8. My Xbox One X Has A Weird Buzzing Sound From The Back And Turns Off If I Try To Turn It On

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Has A Weird Buzzing Sound From The Back And Turns Off If I Try To Turn It On: it only Stops buzzing if the power cable isnt pluged in any tips (another thing controllers wont bluetooth to anything 827df3e5-c959-43a3-ae2e-81e98296d064
  9. Weird sound from xbox series x fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird sound from xbox series x fan: My new Xbox series X make a weird noise at startup, then it operates quietly ( weird sound at starting only) is it normal? 6333b8c7-10b4-4185-accc-cfac2642f544
  10. Xbox controller making weird sound when vibrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller making weird sound when vibrating: Hi, So on the 1st of January I bought a brand new Xbox controller for using it in my pc (windows 11) and today when playing forza horizon 5 I started hearing some weird noises from both triggers...