Weird Situation my Xbox needs an Update

Discus and support Weird Situation my Xbox needs an Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to hop back on my Xbox One S after 2 years to play some Bo2 zombies but then realized I don’t have a controller so I decided to just stream it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GoopeyMilk, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Weird Situation my Xbox needs an Update

I wanted to hop back on my Xbox One S after 2 years to play some Bo2 zombies but then realized I don’t have a controller so I decided to just stream it to my phone and use a ps controller but then when I booted up my Xbox it says it needs an update and because of this I can’t connect my phone to my Xbox help please

submitted by /u/GoopeyMilk
    [link] [comments]

/u/GoopeyMilk, Mar 5, 2023
  2. VernierSlake Win User

Weird Situation..

I think people underestimate just how complex a beast services like XBL/PSN/Steam et al are to maintain.
  3. 6b538b4a-5645-435e-a Win User

Weird Situation..

Vernier Slakes idea sounds good but realy how does this happen it happened to me to just now my friend wanted to start a clan name The300 and i was jocking my friends gamertag The300Banditos so my friend said he was going to let me use his credit card for
    points and when we go back to school i will repay him back i bought 800 MS points then i changed my gamertag all good right? no i went on black ops got disconnected and it wouldnt let me sign back in this is real annoying i just want to play.
  4. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

Weird situation

5. AK Shockwave Win User

Weird Situation..

I am having the same problem, although as a bonus I couldn't connect in the first place, my test connection worked perfectly but it wouldn't sign me into xbl. So I tried to recover my profile to see if that would work and boom! This.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

Weird Situation..

Keep trying over the next 24 hours and if you don't get any joy phone support.
Thema:

Weird Situation my Xbox needs an Update

1. Weird Situation my Xbox needs an Update - Similar Threads - Weird Situation needs

2. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  3. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  5. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  6. My controller and xbox are acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and xbox are acting weird: 2 days ago my xbox controller stopped working despite having new batteries. It would blink, and when i turned off the xbox the xbox would turn back on automatically. I unplugged the xboc and that...
  7. Weird message that keeps popping up

in XboX Insiders
    Weird message that keeps popping up: I just installed Palworld and keep getting spammed with a pop up msg on my screen that says “MESSAGE” and below it says “BPClass名の指定が正しくないです Human” it happens like 3-5 times every 5 mins. Is it...
  8. Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?: [img] It should look like the photo below [img] c1d67b32-b3d3-4189-ac26-426203bcbc51
  9. My console sounds weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console sounds weird: Hi, nice night, My Xbox series S console creates crackling noises when it is turned on or off, and it sounds like it is thundering. I would appreciate some assistance with this....
  10. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...