Weird problem with discord when controller turns off

Discus and support Weird problem with discord when controller turns off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When my batteries die or if my controller turns off for any reason, the other people in the call cant hear me and i have to rejoin every time. There's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Guardianshrine, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Weird problem with discord when controller turns off

When my batteries die or if my controller turns off for any reason, the other people in the call cant hear me and i have to rejoin every time. There's no error message or anything. Ideas?

submitted by /u/Guardianshrine
    [link] [comments]

/u/Guardianshrine, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Negris4u Win User

Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off the television

Update: Sometimes when I say Xbox On, the system turns on, and then immediately shuts off and when i try to turn on with my controller, it wont work. I have to power it from the console itself...weird?
  3. NonSportsGirl Win User

Controller Vibration - can I turn it off?

My mate pulled the side panels off his controller and cut the wires inside his controller, *** drastic measure if you ask me.

Weird thing is that they still vibrate a very little when the console is turned off.
  4. WOLFnPACK Win User

Turtle Beach x12 problem

so the weird noises the other players notice is the controller on vibration, which causes the headset to make noises. Turn off the vibration to controller and they shouldn't hear it anymore. you should notice it when you are getting shot at or jumping.
  5. KyWildcats8 Win User

I just did the update and now my aftermarket controllers don't work

I have now tried 4 different aftermarket controllers and none of them work. All do the same thing. 4 circles will flash, then it recognizes the player slot for about a second, then turns off. Weird thing is I can turn the xbox on with it and it stays on
    whole time, but when it recognizes the player slot, it turns off.
  6. skylaar Win User

XBox One controller vibration can't be turned off when connected via bluetooth to PC

Do you get a weird bug when connected Bluetooth or the USB adapter where rumble will suddenly turn on and not stop? I use the controller with my Surface Pro and have to generally go into each game and turn Rumble off because of the bug and you are right
    via the app I cannot turn off rumble all the time.
Thema:

Weird problem with discord when controller turns off

1. Weird problem with discord when controller turns off - Similar Threads - Weird problem discord

2. Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x: my media apps and my AAA games have no sound, but my Gamepass games have sound. my tv channels has sound. I have an Xbox one x and as far as I know I didn't change any settings....
  3. Weird PC Game Pass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird PC Game Pass problem: Guys, I have installed Gears of War 4 and Gears of War Ultimate Edition but these 2 games are stuck on the loading screen and unable to play. If i disconnect the internet, GOW4 is playable but...
  4. Weird west cursor problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird west cursor problems: I've been trying to play weird west on series s. Initially I streamed it but could not figure out how to move around as the cursor on screen did not cause movement. I then downloaded the game and...
  5. I have a weird problem with screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a weird problem with screenshots: For about 3 days now I can't upload any screenshots I take , to the community Now the 12 screenshots i already have online cant be deleted Everytime i click delete they delete and then...
  6. Weird Series S problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Series S problem: I'm am having a weird issue with my Series S. Whenever their is a console update it has no trouble downloading it at normal speed, but when I try to download games it keeps stopping the download...
  7. Weird two Gamertag problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird two Gamertag problem.: Hello all, Hoping someone here can help. I've tried the xbox support guys on twitter to no avail. My grand daughter whilst playing my xbox changed my gamer tag (yeah game is locked down now!)...
  8. Weird logitech g920 problem on xbox 1s

in XboX Insiders
    Weird logitech g920 problem on xbox 1s: I have been having this problem since day 1 of forza horizon 5 releasing. Essentially in all of my other games, my wheel works completely fine. However, in Fh5 l, I cannot say the same. My wheel...
  9. Weird Gamebar Microphone problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird Gamebar Microphone problem: Hello All. I have a problem with my mic on gamebar. Whenever I talk to people on gamebar it sounds like im talking 'underwater' for some reason and everyone says it sounds horrible to listen to,...
  10. Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the...: Hey everyone, so I've had this issue for a while but it just seems to get worse. Minecraft freezes on my new Xbox series X console after about 15min of gameplay. The second I press the home button...