Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the...

Discus and support Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so I've had this issue for a while but it just seems to get worse. Minecraft freezes on my new Xbox series X console after about 15min of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Dz, Mar 2, 2022.

1. David Dz
    David Dz Guest

Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the...

Hey everyone, so I've had this issue for a while but it just seems to get worse. Minecraft freezes on my new Xbox series X console after about 15min of gameplay. The second I press the home button it unfreezes. And its on single player so I don't think its a network issue

I've tried the following without any luck

I've tried clearing persistent blu ray storage.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game

I've tried reseting my xbox console

I've tried clearing my DNS settings

I've tried clearing local game save data

Heck, I've even deleted my worlds...

I've tried pretty much EVERYTHING on this forum and others and have had absolutely no luck fixing this issue.

so please don't suggest the following above.... lol

It's definitely a bug of some sort because every single time it happens, pressing the home button unfreezes it instantly until I return into the game.

My only other guess is that I'm playing on the Game Pass version but that doesn't really make any sense either as to why it would be different from the other version. Also, any other game is completely fine and runs smoothly for hours.

Only temporary fix is to quit the game and jump back in. But this fix only lasts about 5-10min until I reinstall the game, reinstalling it gives me maybe 15min.

Thanks so much for your help. I hope Microsoft or Mojang fix this issue soon because its very frustrating....

:)

David Dz, Mar 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the instant I press the home button it unfreezes

You need to select the file to have the options available
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the instant I press the home button it unfreezes

Game saves are stored in the cloud, even if you factory reset the console, once you open the gane again the saves will be downloaded from the cloud again, so you need to specifically delete the saves

Step 1 – Press the Xbox button on your controller

Step 2 – Select My games & apps

Step 3 – Select the game for which you want to delete the saved data

Step 4 – Press the Menu button on the controller

Step 5 – Select Manage game & add-ons

Step 6 – Scroll down to Saved Data

Step 7 – Select the saved data for your gamertag

Step 8 – Press the A button on the controller and three options will pop on the screen:

Delete from all places
  4. David Dz Win User

Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately, that didn't work for me. I don't have an external drive but my internal is just at 81%

I'll free up space and try it again, and let you know, but as far as I can tell, it wont work...

Thanks again for the quick reply.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Have you tried to delete the local and cloud saves of the game?
  6. David Dz Win User

Thanks, so I contanted Mojang and they only suggested overheating that was the underlying issue. This is not the issue as I've actually used a thermometer to see.

Ive dug further in other articles and so far, it seems as if its 100% an account issue. Ive made a new microsoft account and the game works perfectly fine. Is there anyway to "reset" my xbox account??
Thema:

1. Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the... - Similar Threads - Weird Problem Tried

2. Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x: my media apps and my AAA games have no sound, but my Gamepass games have sound. my tv channels has sound. I have an Xbox one x and as far as I know I didn't change any settings....
  3. Weird PC Game Pass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird PC Game Pass problem: Guys, I have installed Gears of War 4 and Gears of War Ultimate Edition but these 2 games are stuck on the loading screen and unable to play. If i disconnect the internet, GOW4 is playable but...
  4. Weird west cursor problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird west cursor problems: I've been trying to play weird west on series s. Initially I streamed it but could not figure out how to move around as the cursor on screen did not cause movement. I then downloaded the game and...
  5. I have a weird problem with screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a weird problem with screenshots: For about 3 days now I can't upload any screenshots I take , to the community Now the 12 screenshots i already have online cant be deleted Everytime i click delete they delete and then...
  6. Weird Series S problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Series S problem: I'm am having a weird issue with my Series S. Whenever their is a console update it has no trouble downloading it at normal speed, but when I try to download games it keeps stopping the download...
  7. Weird two Gamertag problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird two Gamertag problem.: Hello all, Hoping someone here can help. I've tried the xbox support guys on twitter to no avail. My grand daughter whilst playing my xbox changed my gamer tag (yeah game is locked down now!)...
  8. Weird logitech g920 problem on xbox 1s

in XboX Insiders
    Weird logitech g920 problem on xbox 1s: I have been having this problem since day 1 of forza horizon 5 releasing. Essentially in all of my other games, my wheel works completely fine. However, in Fh5 l, I cannot say the same. My wheel...
  9. Weird problem with discord when controller turns off

in XboX Insiders
    Weird problem with discord when controller turns off: When my batteries die or if my controller turns off for any reason, the other people in the call cant hear me and i have to rejoin every time. There's no error message or anything. Ideas?...
  10. Weird Gamebar Microphone problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird Gamebar Microphone problem: Hello All. I have a problem with my mic on gamebar. Whenever I talk to people on gamebar it sounds like im talking 'underwater' for some reason and everyone says it sounds horrible to listen to,...