Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet

Discus and support Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I recently moved my Xbox to my new apartment and I have a new internet box. I connected my Xbox one to it through Ethernet. Since then I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrystanLawrence, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet

Hi!

I recently moved my Xbox to my new apartment and I have a new internet box. I connected my Xbox one to it through Ethernet.

Since then I had extremely weird problems to connect.

First, my Xbox acts as if it was connected. I can see my friends connected and the discussion.

But the main menu says "connect to Xbox live" and nothing is loaded. No marketplace or else.

When I go into the market it loads without stopping.

When i go into "Test my connection", it says that everything works fine but it is impossible to play online and do other things online. Sometimes it says my UpNp is moderate, sometimes opened. Sometimes I have an error about DHCP, sometimes about DNS.

And some other times, everything works perfectly. I change my Ethernet wire and it worked until the next day...

I restart the internet box, and stuff and sometimes it works for once and then doesn't work anymore. I feel extremely confused because there's always a different problem. I think it comes from my internet provider because I didn't have those problems before.

Hope you can help me!

Thank you

:)

TrystanLawrence, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Issue with conect to xbox live

I have a xbox one, when the problem of been not connect to internet everytime i start on the console. I have to manually connect.

Can someone help me with this, its a weird problem i believe.

ProximalBoss122, Aug 25, 2018
  3. connexion problem

hello, one of my friend have a weird problem he can't connect to the xbox live app on windows 10 here is the message he get when he tried :

" you are not connected to the internet, check your network connection and retry "

MrSuicideSheeps, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet

I tried to connect with wireless connection and it worked perfectly. I don't know if my internet box has a problem with ethernet connection...

TrystanLawrence, Aug 25, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    SLB4EVERPT, Nov 3, 2018
  6. TrystanLawrence Win User

I tried to connect with wireless connection and it worked perfectly. I don't know if my internet box has a problem with ethernet connection...
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

A lot of users that I ve talked had the same issue and also using a new internet, looks like works fine by wireless but when they connect by cable the issues come back. You can try the Network Troubleshoot here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution
  8. Krigare013 Win User

Error 80151901 - Is there a solution yet??

That sounds like an internet connectivity issue, especially if you bridge your connection between your Xbox and your computer. I had this problem ALL the time until I reset my bridge settings, and I haven't had a problem connecting since. The internet
    is a weird thing :p
  9. Pestilence360 Win User

Error code

There is a weird, rare bug that can cause network problems with an external harddrive. If you have one, try to turn it off, start the Xbox and connect to the internet. If that works, you can turn the external hdd on again.
  10. AlexBRrs Win User

: External USB HD blocking wireless connection

Thats the weird part, the signal from wi-fi and connection to the router keeps the same, it justs lose the connection to the internet.

In AUTO mode it loses the IP address and DHCP error appears and in static mode it just loses the internet connection. But the connection to the router, the Wireless keeps the same.

i will test it on my brother in law's xbox one to see if it happens as on my one.
Thema:

1. Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet - Similar Threads - Weird problem connect

2. Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x: my media apps and my AAA games have no sound, but my Gamepass games have sound. my tv channels has sound. I have an Xbox one x and as far as I know I didn't change any settings....
  3. Weird PC Game Pass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird PC Game Pass problem: Guys, I have installed Gears of War 4 and Gears of War Ultimate Edition but these 2 games are stuck on the loading screen and unable to play. If i disconnect the internet, GOW4 is playable but...
  4. Weird west cursor problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird west cursor problems: I've been trying to play weird west on series s. Initially I streamed it but could not figure out how to move around as the cursor on screen did not cause movement. I then downloaded the game and...
  5. I have a weird problem with screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a weird problem with screenshots: For about 3 days now I can't upload any screenshots I take , to the community Now the 12 screenshots i already have online cant be deleted Everytime i click delete they delete and then...
  6. Weird Series S problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Series S problem: I'm am having a weird issue with my Series S. Whenever their is a console update it has no trouble downloading it at normal speed, but when I try to download games it keeps stopping the download...
  7. Weird two Gamertag problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird two Gamertag problem.: Hello all, Hoping someone here can help. I've tried the xbox support guys on twitter to no avail. My grand daughter whilst playing my xbox changed my gamer tag (yeah game is locked down now!)...
  8. Weird logitech g920 problem on xbox 1s

in XboX Insiders
    Weird logitech g920 problem on xbox 1s: I have been having this problem since day 1 of forza horizon 5 releasing. Essentially in all of my other games, my wheel works completely fine. However, in Fh5 l, I cannot say the same. My wheel...
  9. Weird problem with discord when controller turns off

in XboX Insiders
    Weird problem with discord when controller turns off: When my batteries die or if my controller turns off for any reason, the other people in the call cant hear me and i have to rejoin every time. There's no error message or anything. Ideas?...
  10. Weird Gamebar Microphone problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird Gamebar Microphone problem: Hello All. I have a problem with my mic on gamebar. Whenever I talk to people on gamebar it sounds like im talking 'underwater' for some reason and everyone says it sounds horrible to listen to,...