Weird pop up message when going into game chat on keyboard

Discus and support Weird pop up message when going into game chat on keyboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to know what this is and who sent it I’m so confused [img] 78071966-3beb-4b86-8264-0812d0278815 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wofues, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Wofues
    Wofues Guest

I just want to know what this is and who sent it I’m so confused

Weird pop up message when going into game chat on keyboard [​IMG]

:)

Wofues, Sep 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Wofues, I see that is on the PC in some game, what would be the game, this only happens with this game or more in some other?

If you tried more than once, in this specific game, the message that appears is the same?

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. Aguinaldo M0tta Win User

Can’t login on CloudX safari bookmark

I’ve done it, but when I enter the bookmark, im not logged in and when I go to log in my keyboard won’t pop up. Not even if I wanna search a game, the keyboard just doesn’t pop up
  4. Julian Mendez1 Win User

pop up keyboard on xbox when using edge?

I meant that when u type using keyboard on xbox edge browser a pop on screen keyboard also appears which blocks the screen i was asking if their was a way to remove that pop up keyboard when using a keyboard
  5. JCRobertson Win User

Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011

Here's something weird... I was playing AC:Unity and during that game, some achievements for MCC popped up as earned... When I went to go check the achievements app, I'm getting the same "Something went wrong" message that the rest of you are getting.
    Hoping for a fix soon, Microsoft!
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

Weird Pop up

[quote user="perfectdarkcl"]

So i've been playing for a while now and i still cant figure why that strange little man pops up every now and then when im playing. As a matter of fact i cant even think as to who it is. Someone Help!

[/quote]

You mean
    Dan Forden
    when he pops up and says "Toasty!"? If so, in Mortal Kombat (2011) if you hit your opponent while Dan is onscreen you get a bar of your Super Metre filled.
Thema:

1. Weird pop up message when going into game chat on keyboard - Similar Threads - Weird pop message

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Weird message that keeps popping up

in XboX Insiders
    Weird message that keeps popping up: I just installed Palworld and keep getting spammed with a pop up msg on my screen that says “MESSAGE” and below it says “BPClass名の指定が正しくないです Human” it happens like 3-5 times every 5 mins. Is it...
  7. Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...: It still let's me play the games, I have game pass ultimate, none of the game I have installed are disc games, d39a1684-b770-48f4-92e1-b2715dc4493e
  8. something weird like my folder history keeps popping up whenever i am doing something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    something weird like my folder history keeps popping up whenever i am doing something: it keeps popping up every time i do something in games or writing a message, anything really it is this thing on the right side on the screenshot [img] d242c8ef-3deb-4025-9168-321f561bb4cf
  9. Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?: Couldn't find anything online about it. c258a96f-5d38-45be-b1b1-276da926b630
  10. weird "shop tv" pop up -

in XBoX on Consoles
    weird "shop tv" pop up -: not sure why - but when i was in movies/tv app and i didn't purchase something i was thinking of purchasing - there was a pop up from "shop tv" with a menu to return or continue - i can't interact...