Weird Password Glitch or Error

Discus and support Weird Password Glitch or Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go to login to one of the accounts and it asks for the email password the password I enter just disappears, no incorrect message or anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by reper812, Apr 11, 2018.

1. reper812
    reper812 Guest

When I go to login to one of the accounts and it asks for the email password the password I enter just disappears, no incorrect message or anything just gone. Any suggestions or fixes, Thanks!

:)

reper812, Apr 11, 2018
  2. LOL AT UR SKILL.card

I've seen this error a few times in the past and attributed it to some weird glitch.

StrictlyDigital, Apr 11, 2018
  3. Weird Glitch

So today i was playing some Madden 25 and then i said "Xbox Home" and it went home and i did some things and then went back to Madden 25 but when i started playing i noticed the outline of my pins and my home page on the screen it was very faint but i could def see it...has anyone else had that problem or is aware of it?

xSaVx Carnage, Apr 11, 2018
  4. StrictlyDigital Win User

LOL AT UR SKILL.card

I've seen this error a few times in the past and attributed it to some weird glitch.
  5. Yousef Islam Win User

Weird thing on Express

Weird glitch... AWESOME GLITCH.

-

I hope it works in Hardcore.
  6. Gabriela Araque Win User

Weird glitch

II did use the same account, and I made the purchase on the Microsoft store website, because I have done it several times, but this time it didn't work. And yes, I did check and it says "completed". I made the order on April 13, 2024, and yes I restarted my Xbox and even tried Xbox Cloud Gaming.
  7. Praetorian VIII Win User

Weird glitch

Sometimes when I join games midway through, I have no objective timer or progress bar, just the chevron on screen. Often means I have to winge it or guess what the objective is when it starts.

There are a lot of weird glitches in this game still...
  8. UnyoBro Win User

Weird glitch

@Arkham- No it was FB Dagger.

The one with the broken ladders was Glacier.

@Cryptic- My glitch seems different, I could see all the enemies. I even saw enemies taking hits from my invisible teammates.

I also had one recently where the quests weren't showing up or vocalizing. At the end of the match I just happen to run through the extraction zone and was the only survivor. Even the end round timer didn't show up. It was amusing but annoying.
Thema:

1. Weird Password Glitch or Error - Similar Threads - Weird Password Glitch

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. My controller and xbox are acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and xbox are acting weird: 2 days ago my xbox controller stopped working despite having new batteries. It would blink, and when i turned off the xbox the xbox would turn back on automatically. I unplugged the xboc and that...
  10. Weird... password isn't recognized ONLY signing in on the 360??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird... password isn't recognized ONLY signing in on the 360??: Having a really weird issue this morning. I am unable to sign onto xbox live on my 360- it says the password didn't work. However, I have no problems signing into xbox live on my xbox one, and...