Weird Minecraft problem...

Discus and support Weird Minecraft problem... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, when I connect with my base Live account, it says "Realms are not available at this time". When I connect with my sons Live account, no problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Patrick_X, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Patrick_X
    Patrick_X Guest

So, when I connect with my base Live account, it says "Realms are not available at this time". When I connect with my sons Live account, no problem. Why? Same Xbox, same connection, same TV!

:)

Patrick_X, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Looking for people to play Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 & 2 on Xbox 360 with

Weird.. I thought this was the Minecraft section.

Grymm of Astora, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Khal Dhako
    Khal Dhako Guest
    My xbox 360 only read my disc as DVD

Yes, though it's not likely a Minecraft-related problem... Your Minecraft disc is scratched, or heavily damaged. Try cleaning it with deodorant and toothpaste. As weird as it sounds, it's saved many of my games. If you still have
    no luck, I'd invest in a new game...

Khal Dhako, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Khal Dhako Win User

My xbox 360 only read my disc as DVD

Yes, though it's not likely a Minecraft-related problem... Your Minecraft disc is scratched, or heavily damaged. Try cleaning it with deodorant and toothpaste. As weird as it sounds, it's saved many of my games. If you still have
    no luck, I'd invest in a new game...
  5. QueenOfCola Win User

Minecraft Update issue ( Current version 1.19.5.70 )

Mine is being weird too, it's actually trying to install another Minecraft so it shows duplicates. Tons of players are experiencing this so I think it's a problem on their end not ours!
  6. Grymm of Astora Win User

Looking for people to play Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 & 2 on Xbox 360 with

Weird.. I thought this was the Minecraft section.
  7. MateusFontana Win User

Minecraft Gamepad Issues

This is weird, I think it's a problem with some people, as I've tested my Minecraft, and by default, the game comes with the option to hold the LT to build in a straight line, but it doesn't do this by turning left or right.
  8. Grymm of Astora Win User

Building ideas for MINECRAFT

You also sent me a request to play Minecraft, weird.
Thema:

1. Weird Minecraft problem... - Similar Threads - Weird Minecraft problem

2. When I'm trying to login into Minecraft a weird message pops up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I'm trying to login into Minecraft a weird message pops up: When I'm trying to login into Minecraft this message pops up Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. Can...
  3. minecraft is being weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft is being weird: So, just today, I was about to hop on minecraft after a while on my xbox one, and it needed to be updated. after a while of it being stuck on 0%, went to pause it and it wouldnt let me. It wouldnt...
  4. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch account is acting weird

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch account is acting weird: When I boot up Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, it doesn't let me use the marketplace or invite my friends to any worlds. It doesn't even let me change my skin. It says I'm signed into my account....
  5. Minecraft not starting with weird exit code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not starting with weird exit code: When I start Minecraft Java from the Minecraft Launcher, a weird exit code I can't find on google pops up. It says this - "Game crashed An unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed....
  6. Minecraft Java Edition not opening/crashing with weird exit code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not opening/crashing with weird exit code: My friend recently bought a new laptop and is trying to play Minecraft Java edition but runs into the same issue with it crashing or not opening at all. When he would hit "Play", the game would...
  7. Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Problem Tried Everything. Minecraft freezes after about 10min of gameplay, the...: Hey everyone, so I've had this issue for a while but it just seems to get worse. Minecraft freezes on my new Xbox series X console after about 15min of gameplay. The second I press the home button...
  8. Minecraft is being weird

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is being weird: I have numerous accounts because something always goes wrong, but I have finally logged back in to my main account. When I try to log in to it on Minecraft, it keeps trying to go back to an old...
  9. Minecraft showing weird login screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft showing weird login screen: I've looked everywhere and haven't seen anyone else with this problem. Whenever I open the java launcher it shows this screen, and when I log in, it says my info is wrong. Which it isn't. [img]...
  10. Weird bars on grass textures in Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta. Anyone know any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Weird bars on grass textures in Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta. Anyone know any fixes?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BarryScott156 [link] [comments]