Weird logitech g920 problem on xbox 1s

Discus and support Weird logitech g920 problem on xbox 1s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been having this problem since day 1 of forza horizon 5 releasing. Essentially in all of my other games, my wheel works completely fine.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AbisM14, Mar 12, 2023.

1. /u/AbisM14
    /u/AbisM14 Guest

I have been having this problem since day 1 of forza horizon 5 releasing. Essentially in all of my other games, my wheel works completely fine. However, in Fh5 l, I cannot say the same. My wheel keeps on losing connection and recalibrating every 5-6 seconds. The even weirder thing with this is that it works completely fine in the menus of Fh5. Can someone please help??

submitted by /u/AbisM14
    [link] [comments]

/u/AbisM14, Mar 12, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Logitech G920 not working

Hi Diamond6925,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Logitech G920 not working on your PC when playing Xbox Cloud. I'm here to help you with this concern.

Firstly, I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the issue. Are you able to use the Logitech G920 on your PC for other games or applications? Have you tried using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue persists?

Assuming that the issue is only with Xbox Cloud, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Ensure that your Logitech G920 is properly connected to your PC. Check the USB cable and make sure it is securely plugged in.

2. Check if the Logitech G920 is recognized by your PC. You can do this by going to the Device Manager on your PC. Look for the Logitech G920 under the "Human Interface Devices" section. If it is not listed, try unplugging and plugging it back in.

3. Make sure that your Logitech G920 is set as the default controller on your PC. You can do this by going to the "Devices and Printers" section in the Control Panel. Right-click on the Logitech G920 and select "Set as Default Device".

4. Check if there are any updates available for your Logitech G920. You can do this by going to the Logitech website and downloading the latest drivers and firmware for your device.

5. If the issue persists, try using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue is with the Logitech G920 or with Xbox Cloud itself.

6. Lastly, you can try to test your Logitech G920 to another device to see if its working. This is for us to be able to isolate the issue if its on the Logitech or not.

Learn more: Troubleshooting G920 for power/connection Issues - Xbox – Logitech Support + Download

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. gazzmc Win User

G920 not working

Same issue. Logitech g920 on Xbox one
  4. DelphicPhoenix Win User

Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel

Hiya,

Yeah its a Logitech G920.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Logitech MOMO racing wheel

If i am not mistaken that wheel is for PC and not Xbox. The only compatible wheel from Logitech is the G920.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel

Hiya,

Yeah its a Logitech G920.
    Since you have tried the steps above to no avail, I'd suggest reaching out to Logitech for further assistance as it seems the problem only occurs while using their wheel.
Thema:

1. Weird logitech g920 problem on xbox 1s - Similar Threads - Weird logitech g920

2. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  3. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  5. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  6. My controller and xbox are acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and xbox are acting weird: 2 days ago my xbox controller stopped working despite having new batteries. It would blink, and when i turned off the xbox the xbox would turn back on automatically. I unplugged the xboc and that...
  7. Weird message that keeps popping up

in XboX Insiders
    Weird message that keeps popping up: I just installed Palworld and keep getting spammed with a pop up msg on my screen that says “MESSAGE” and below it says “BPClass名の指定が正しくないです Human” it happens like 3-5 times every 5 mins. Is it...
  8. Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?: [img] It should look like the photo below [img] c1d67b32-b3d3-4189-ac26-426203bcbc51
  9. My console sounds weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console sounds weird: Hi, nice night, My Xbox series S console creates crackling noises when it is turned on or off, and it sounds like it is thundering. I would appreciate some assistance with this....
  10. Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s: I got this mouse brand new I tried to play fortnite And my mouse acts sooo weird! Tried to move and it feels like the mouse has hes own will, Tried to change ingame sensesitivy Didnt help.....