Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted...

Discus and support Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Never experienced this issue and I play FIFA every year. When HDMI Audio is set to stereo, there's no problem at all. Only when headset is chosen.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted...

Never experienced this issue and I play FIFA every year. When HDMI Audio is set to stereo, there's no problem at all. Only when headset is chosen.

Maybe a Dolby Atmos issue when recording saving clips?

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Mar 19, 2022
  2. ItsDeftty Win User

Headset problem

Hello there Kai, if you have a tv + speakers and want to use a headset instead you simply need to go to settings > volume & audio output > hdmi audio > headset format. If that does not sork you can go into additional options and check the ‘’mute speaker audio when headset attached’’ and party output to headset instead of speakers.

Hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

Best regards

Defty
  3. Shaneo257 Win User

No sound through tv after disconnecting headphones

Yep made sure audio is set to tv and headset

Hdmi audio is on

TV is not muted and turned half way
  4. Shevuaz Win User

My game has no sound...

Thx for the answer!

Does your monitor have built in speakers?

Nope

Do you have a headset you can try to see if you get sound that way?

I'm always using a headset and I've tried different ones on different controllers. The sound still works when you are not running any game or app. but as soon a game starts there is no sound.

What are your actual settings for audio?

Speaker audio:

HDMI audio - Headset format

Optical audio - Headset format

Bitstream format - Off

Headset audio:

Headset format - Windows Sonic for Headphones

Using HDMI or optica audio headset, not checked = no

Then it says:

"All audio is optimised for headsets right now. Once you unplug your headset, it'll go back to normal."
  5. ForsaknTemplar Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

I have speaker audio as: HDMI audio - stereo uncompressed; Optical audio - Bitstream out; and Bitstream format - Dolby Digitial. My headset audio is: Headset format - stereo uncompressed.
  6. Levi . Win User

How to set up headset audio?

Hi thank you for the reply!

Well i have tried setting the HDMI to off or to headset format

I have tried making the actual headset format to mostly every possible setting i can do, i have tried allow pass through option, and mute tv stero when headset is connected, and i even updated my controller to see if that would work, but none of it has worked out. I even tried googling and followed every way.

But not a single way has made my game audio go into my headset, which is quite frustrating.
Thema:

Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted...

1. Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted... - Similar Threads - Weird issue HDMI

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  6. Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue: I recently bought a new a new monitor and every time I press the middle button or go to send a chat in CoD MW3, my screen turns black for about less than 3-4 seconds and audio cuts out. I have...
  7. Weird issue with game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird issue with game bar: Recently I've been having major issues connecting to xbox party chat through game bar. I've repaired and reset the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the same issue occurs. I've...
  8. Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.: I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start a free trial. So I went back to the app and...
  9. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...: so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing around trying to find a solution, i went to...
  10. I am having really weird issues with logging in

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having really weird issues with logging in: Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in and reset the password and type it word for...