Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate

Discus and support Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys, I recently purchased the game pass ultimate, with the intent being to try it for one month and then cancel the recurring subscription. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BraxtonDewey, Jun 29, 2022.

1. BraxtonDewey
    BraxtonDewey Guest

Hey guys, I recently purchased the game pass ultimate, with the intent being to try it for one month and then cancel the recurring subscription. It works great but I'm confused as to when the next bill will come. I went into the subscription details and it says it will renew march of next year. This is strange because it's a monthly subscription.

I already had Xbox live gold when I purchased ultimate, I'm wondering if that caused me to get a free 6 months or so of ultimate? I know that if you add gold while you have ultimate it will give ultimate time to you, is that what's going on here?

:)

BraxtonDewey, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes. Since you already had Gold, the Gold you had was converted to Ultimate when you purchased the 1 month.
  3. BraxtonDewey Win User

Thank you, just to clarify though, I won't be billed until march? The time until then is free because of the gold conversion?
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live

Once you activated the Game Pass Ultimate your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, then you lose your Xbox Live Gold that was converted.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Rainbow six sige is asking for gamepass

Seems like it's not asking you for a Game Pass but it's asking you to subscribe to an Xbox Live Gold subscription, the reason why Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is one of the options is due to the Xbox Live Gold included on the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

You will be needing to subscribe to either Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the game, Ghosty2506.
  6. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

Hi,

Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

To contact them, please go to this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

1. Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Weird interaction live

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. My controller and xbox are acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and xbox are acting weird: 2 days ago my xbox controller stopped working despite having new batteries. It would blink, and when i turned off the xbox the xbox would turn back on automatically. I unplugged the xboc and that...
  10. Weird message that keeps popping up

in XboX Insiders
    Weird message that keeps popping up: I just installed Palworld and keep getting spammed with a pop up msg on my screen that says “MESSAGE” and below it says “BPClass名の指定が正しくないです Human” it happens like 3-5 times every 5 mins. Is it...