Weird Gamebar Microphone problem

Discus and support Weird Gamebar Microphone problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello All. I have a problem with my mic on gamebar. Whenever I talk to people on gamebar it sounds like im talking 'underwater' for some reason and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AGC Ryujin Hawk, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Weird Gamebar Microphone problem

Hello All.

I have a problem with my mic on gamebar. Whenever I talk to people on gamebar it sounds like im talking 'underwater' for some reason and everyone says it sounds horrible to listen to, However no setting I can find to change seems to affect this. It happens regardless of mic i use. Not only this, but the issue has persisted across both my laptop and my Pc, and doesn't happen at all when I use other systems (such as discord or whatsapp web voice notes, and my internal testing reports no problems with my Mic whatsoever.

How do I make it so that my Gamebar sounds like me, not Aquaman.

Thanks

Much Love

:)

AGC Ryujin Hawk, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi AGC Ryujin Hawk,

We hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums.

We understand that many users are attempting to broadcast their party chat audio via their Twitch broadcast. In order to broadcast party chat audio, you will need to enable this feature in the Guide when broadcasting via Twitch. Once enabled, each participant in the party will then have the option to opt-in to their audio being broadcast. The additional party members will need to be on an Xbox console or using party chat via Gamebar on PC. There is currently no option for users on the Xbox mobile app to allow their party chat audio to be broadcasted.

We have also included links to recent updates using the Twitch app on Xbox. Please take a look for further details. Xbox Broadcasting: With the latest Microsoft Xbox update, streamers will no longer need the Twitch App on Xbox to broadcast and can instead go live in less time by broadcasting directly from their Xbox console. This update started rolling out November 16th and will be available to all streamers by the end of 2022.

How to live stream on Xbox: To stream from a live streaming provider on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, download the app for the provider you want to use. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and select Store > Apps. Find and select the app, and then select Install.

If you are still experiencing issues after using the supported platforms, please let us know and we can continue to investigate the issue.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi AGC Ryujin Hawk,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Gamebar accesing microphone even though it does NOT have permission

Hello benblender,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that that you're experiencing issues with Gamebar accessing your microphone without permission. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

If you have already disabled Gamebar's access to your microphone and it is still accessing your microphone, you can try resetting the Gamebar app. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type "ms-settings:gaming-gamebar" and press Enter.

3. Scroll down to the "Reset" section and click on the "Reset" button.

If the issue still persists, we can stop the Gamebar from recording the background audio. You can go to Settings > Gaming > Game DVR and turn off the toggle switch under Record in the background.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. ElementalOfDark Win User

People can not find my username on xbox when they search it

It only shows that tag, and what is weird is people can find me in the app and gamebar after I have friended them, but not before
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

XBox game bar auto adjusts microphone level

Thema:

1. Weird Gamebar Microphone problem - Similar Threads - Weird Gamebar Microphone

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. Weird xbox gamebar bug and unable to link spotify acc

in XboX Insiders
    Weird xbox gamebar bug and unable to link spotify acc: Sooo... once i click on link acc this annoying (browser looking) tab pops out with inactive capcha and options to link your spotify acc trought facebook/apple/google or standart log in. However...
  10. Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...

in XboX Insiders
    Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StryderVS [link] [comments]