Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi. First time Xbox owner here. I bought a Series X and since first boot I noticed the dashboard is "divided" in half and the right side is a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vitaobr92, Mar 16, 2021.

1. /u/vitaobr92
    /u/vitaobr92 Guest

Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X [​IMG]

Hi. First time Xbox owner here. I bought a Series X and since first boot I noticed the dashboard is "divided" in half and the right side is a little of.
    I already reseted the videogame, no success. The weird is that ANY options I change on CONSOLE or on my MONITOR (LG 27UL650), solves the problem, but doesn't last long, it always come back. It's only on dashboard tho, if I start a game, it fixes the dashboard.
    Is this something I should worry about? The support on my country only said to "reboot" the system, them told me to return to them and they would send me a REFURBISHED UNIT.

Config menu

Main menu

submitted by /u/vitaobr92
    [link] [comments]

/u/vitaobr92, Mar 16, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Error 0x80bd003c

It would be the only explanation for the problem to happen only on Xbox series x, which is weird.
  3. RichardMattisson Win User

Xbox Series X - Texture Pop-in in most games and sub-par texture rendering

Yes, I would like to be helped, thanks!

My problem is similar to this thread: https://www.avforums.com/threads/xbox-series-x-weird-graphical-glitches.2338209/
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

I'm pretty sure there will be more customization options on the Xbox Series X dashboard.
  5. Tristen Blackwater Win User

modern warfare 2 season 2

I’m playing on Xbox one series X, and no error codes just dashboards to the Home Screen
  6. Sydney Asman Win User

xBox one NAT Type Unavailable

As far as I can tell all those ports are open. I have no idea what an "insider build (Beta OS)" is so that I do not know. It's weird because my xBox one is having problems but my brothers Xbox Series X is working fine.
Thema:

1. Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Weird dashboard problem

2. Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics...: This is what im getting loaded but dashboard is fine [img] ba98cabf-d6ff-4b5d-843b-74fe3309e7e3
  3. Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird: Today my Xbox has been acting weird, when I press the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the guide, instead of getting the normal sound effect I get 2 different sound effects at the same...
  4. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  5. Xbox has been acting weird, sometimes games and dashboard become unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has been acting weird, sometimes games and dashboard become unresponsive: Recently I noticed my xbox one x was acting weird. After playing Read Dead Redemption 2 for a few hours, the game started acting funny. I could still walk around, but I could not interact with...
  6. Some weird issues with my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some weird issues with my dashboard: I turn on my console and I'm signed in but then suddenly get signed out. I try signing in by typing in my password but there's this sound like something is stuck and it adds letters before other...
  7. So my Xbox one is doing a weird fade to black thing on the dashboard but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one is doing a weird fade to black thing on the dashboard but...: I can hit the xbox button on the controller and it brings up the side tab allowing me to start games and I can even bring up profile but I cant navigate the dashboard or go directly to...
  8. Xbox One Dashboard doing weird things.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Dashboard doing weird things.: Can join parties and play games fine, can send invites, can sign-in with no problem. However can not send a text message yet can reply if one is sent to me, close apps/games nor turn off console....
  9. Weird graphic artifacts appearing on dashboard, any help appreciated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird graphic artifacts appearing on dashboard, any help appreciated.: Not so long ago, I would say around E3, I started to see these weird green and red dots (artifacts) appear all over the home screen dashboard of my xbox one. At first I thought it was a GPU issue,...
  10. Xbox One dashboard weird text?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One dashboard weird text?: At the bottom of the Xbox One dashboard i read a text that says a website name (sas.xboxlive.com) and a version that says Dogfood V4 i have no idea what this means, anyone know? I have not put my...