Weird bars on grass textures in Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta. Anyone know any fixes?

Discus and support Weird bars on grass textures in Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta. Anyone know any fixes? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BarryScott156 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BarryScott156, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Weird bars on grass textures in Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta. Anyone know any fixes?

/u/BarryScott156, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

Hi,

Did you find a fix to your issue?

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, updated my drivers to the latest version and joined the beta via the insider app. Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX beta was in the list on my PC.

Do you own Minecraft for Windows 10? If you click
    this link
    , does it say you own this game?
  3. ColinScott1 Win User

The Minecraft Marketplace not downloading your worlds.

I have the same issue.

Windows 11 just built in the last few days and updated to latest Beta build.

Minecraft Windows 10 edition installed fresh this morning (after installing Xbox Insider etc. to try RTX then updating MC again).

Go into the Marketplace find some resource packs for free to try RTX.

Get them in my library, click on download, progress bar comes up at 0% and nothing happens.
  4. Sergay_the_comrade Win User

Minecraft Ray Tracing

The Windows 10 RTX version got officially released on the 10.Dec of 2020 about 5 months ago as of today (20.4.21). The beta for Rtx ended on the 10.Dec 2020
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  6. Quivical Win User

Minecraft RTX Beta

Hi,

There's a lot of people registering for the RTX Beta right now so your registration might take a while to complete:

"We’re experiencing a high volume of players registering for the Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta, and it may take longer than usual for registration to complete.

If yours is set to Pending, or you're seeing errors accessing Xbox Insider Hub content, please check back later!" -@XboxInsider
Thema:

Weird bars on grass textures in Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta. Anyone know any fixes?

1. Weird bars on grass textures in Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta. Anyone know any fixes? - Similar Threads - Weird bars grass

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  8. Weird issue with game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird issue with game bar: Recently I've been having major issues connecting to xbox party chat through game bar. I've repaired and reset the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the same issue occurs. I've...
  9. game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic: Hello! I always talk to my friends on Xbox while I am on pc. It was fine up until recently. Every time i join a Xbox party on my pc, my mic creates a weird wind sound is what they said, on discord...
  10. Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?: ill update my xbox and by the end of step 1 of 3 the total percent done is less than 33% (heck id even accept it if it were 34% -- just rounding things becase of the whole 33.33333~~ thing))...