Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App
Discus and support Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the past few updates every survey or quest gives an error when submitting my responses or answers in the Insider app. Also in the App if I click my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mohonk12561, Apr 8, 2021.
Thema:
Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App
Loading...
-
Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App - Similar Threads - Weekly Survey Errors
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?
in XboX InsidersIs Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub
in XboX InsidersWeekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub: I haven't gotten a weekly survey for this week. Did anyone else not get one? There was an issue with updating the app on Tuesday or Wednesday that caused it to delete itself from my Xbox. I had to... -
Anyone notice the “Weekly Pulse” survey is gone since last week?
in XboX InsidersAnyone notice the “Weekly Pulse” survey is gone since last week?: Just checked my app now and didn’t see it in my “Completed” tab so I got confused. Seems like the app looks empty today submitted by /u/NoPaperMadBillz [link] [comments] -
No Insider weekly survey this week?
in XboX InsidersNo Insider weekly survey this week?: Is there a weekly survey question on the console insider app this week? I'm not seeing one and am wondering if it's just me. submitted by /u/Major-Ruin [link] [comments] -
what day of the week does xbox one insider have new survey/quests? thx
in XboX Insiderswhat day of the week does xbox one insider have new survey/quests? thx: what day of the week does xbox one insider have new survey/quests? thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]