Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?

Discus and support Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey there. So I'm wondering why my weekly set from the xbox rewards reset as I was on my 84th week. Is there any way I can get it back please?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FrankieStein13, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?

Hey there. So I'm wondering why my weekly set from the xbox rewards reset as I was on my 84th week. Is there any way I can get it back please?

:)

FrankieStein13, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

It's just a visual glitch and once they finish today's set (this week's set) it'll update, kinda obvious tbh but good day fellow ambassador 😊
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Hello Frankie,

.The only solution for that I've seen so far is to finish today's set (this week's set), that should show the streak back up after refreshing and this worked for a lot of people but go ahead and try if you want and good day 😊.

Regards,

Brian O.

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below and thank you ✌🏻♥️
  4. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Told ya, glad it worked out and good day 😊

If this helped you in any way please click yes or no below and thank you ✌🏻♥️
  5. FrankieStein13 Win User

Ah thank goodness it worked and wasn't serious. Thank you so much for the help.

Glad it was just a visual glitch all along 😁
  6. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Thema:

1. Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week? - Similar Threads - Weekly rewards reset

2. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  3. Claiming reward week points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Claiming reward week points: How do I claim the points from a weekly set after being on a 46 week streak? Or can I cause it's just automatically added to my account? 5ddb51f5-0aa8-4cc0-a23f-75ae7f451ad7
  4. Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?!: It's been for over a month this doesn't work. Every week the game giving 250 points doesn't progress at all let alone finish it. While you are way back the task you're suppose to do in game. Is...
  5. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  6. Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete: I recently got the Game Pass Ultimate and was playing Watch Dogs 2 for the weekly point reward, but I've finished the objective about 4x over by now and it still hasn't been marked as complete on...
  7. What to do if the Rewards Support do not react since weeks?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if the Rewards Support do not react since weeks?: I tried to get in contact with the Rewards Support, because they locked my >300000 RP account where I collected since 5 years on PC and XBox. But they do not react since weeks. I don't even get an...
  8. My weekly rewards streak on Xbox reset back to week 1 from week 21.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My weekly rewards streak on Xbox reset back to week 1 from week 21.: I did all three tasks but the App Launcher task last week never progressed past 2/3 days even though I know for a fact I opened it at least four times last week. I’m back at week one again from...
  9. why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset

in XBoX on Windows
    why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset: hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a big streak going can any one help or have i...
  10. Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today: Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today 3aaf809f-482e-44e6-b2e4-503f5ee7d0b5