Weekly report / strang name

Discus and support Weekly report / strang name in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a strange information from the weekly report of my son. There is a game called "ACDWW3981F5C7". What could this be??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin Busack, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Weekly report / strang name

I got a strange information from the weekly report of my son. There is a game called "ACDWW3981F5C7". What could this be??

:)

Martin Busack, Feb 19, 2023
  2. ItsGonzalitos Win User

Nightfall and weekly

Need strange coins. Let's do weekly now.
  3. MissingTextures Win User

lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids

Level 26 hunter looking to do weekly for strange coins, gamer tag
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Unknown app showing up on Activity report

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Destiny 2 is called Tiger in the weekly report, I believe this because the game's code name was project Tiger.

Hope this helps.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Weekly activity report

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Weekly Activity Report

Could it be he has given another person access to his account and they are using it. Are there any games or apps showing that he wouldn't normally play ?
Thema:

Weekly report / strang name

1. Weekly report / strang name - Similar Threads - Weekly report strang

2. Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  8. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Microsoft Weekly Activity Report - XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Weekly Activity Report - XBox: I get a weekly activity report showing my son activity on his Xbox. Last week I received one showing 2 sessions of 58 min each on 2 different days. However, he was out of the Country and no one...