WEEKLY HEROIC STRIKE NEED AT LEAST 1 PERSON I'm lvl 27 Warlock

Discus and support WEEKLY HEROIC STRIKE NEED AT LEAST 1 PERSON I'm lvl 27 Warlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I'm lvl 27 warlock with the exotic pulse rifle bad juju and need at least one more person to join my team! anyone interested add and send me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KriegPsychoWolf, Dec 5, 2014.

  1. WEEKLY HEROIC STRIKE NEED AT LEAST 1 PERSON I'm lvl 27 Warlock


    Hey I'm lvl 27 warlock with the exotic pulse rifle bad juju and need at least one more person to join my team! anyone interested add and send me a message. I'm currently dancing in the tower

    :)
     
    KriegPsychoWolf, Dec 5, 2014
    #1
  2. Magic Todger
    Magic Todger Guest
    Looking for new friends to play Destiny with

    XBOX 360 - LEVEL 27 WARLOCK - NEEDS GUYS TO HELP COMPLETE WEEKLY HEROIC STRIKE FOR STRANGE COINS ON LEVEL 28 - GT: GIGGSOF99
     
    Magic Todger, Dec 5, 2014
    #2
  3. T3ABAG2MANY
    T3ABAG2MANY Guest
    Weekly Nightfall Strike

    I could use some help completing the weekly heroic strike lvl 28 if anyone could help me im a lvl 27 titan
     
    T3ABAG2MANY, Dec 5, 2014
    #3
  4. T3ABAG2MANY Win User

    Weekly Nightfall Strike

    I could use some help completing the weekly heroic strike lvl 28 if anyone could help me im a lvl 27 titan
  5. wh00tie Win User

    I'm looking for Destiny buddies on 360 for raid/strikes

    i have both a lvl 25/26 hunter and warlock looking for someone to run 3 man strikes with, having mic is preferred Looking for someone to run the weekly heroic strike with tonight if possible add me -
  6. Blaze562 Win User

    Looking ppl to play Destiny with

    If you are up for heroic strike missions i'll join. lvl 24 warlock
  7. hennerds420 Win User

    Looking for players to do weekly strikes and raids.

    27 warlock here always down for weekly strikes and raids.
  8. Us Versus Dem Win User

    Weekly Nightfall Strikes, Weekly Heroic Strikes, Daily Heroic and Vault of Glass

    Need help in the weekly strike xbox one hunter lvl 27 gmaertag
Thema:

WEEKLY HEROIC STRIKE NEED AT LEAST 1 PERSON I'm lvl 27 Warlock

Loading...
  1. WEEKLY HEROIC STRIKE NEED AT LEAST 1 PERSON I'm lvl 27 Warlock - Similar Threads - WEEKLY HEROIC STRIKE

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After last week's Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders starting this week. Please use this thread for all ongoing...
  10. Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]